Chapter 10

Title: Heatran! Raid Battle! 

-Chapter Start-

''I'm not wasting any time! I'm putting my hatred for you Isaiah aside because we are not going to get out of this alive unless we catch it!'' Cindy yelled as Heatran roared.

''Agreed.''

''Yeah...'' Both Bianca and Kyle said that lowly as both yelled an order.

''Hydro Pump! Keep spamming it!'' Bianca ordered while throwing a fist.

Her Starmie shot the very powerful Hydro Pump which the Heatran responded with a Flamethrower, clashing with the attack.

''Stone Edge Gigalith!''

Gigalith roared as it managed to the distracted Heatran with the pillar of sharp tone but Heatran wasn't bothered by the attack one bit as Blaziken appeared from above.

''Focus Punch!'' 

''Blaz!'' Blaziken absorbed energy into his fist with intense focus when Heatran was kept occupied with Starmie and struck it head first.

''Heat!'' Heatran recovered quickly and nailed Blaziken with a headbutt as Watchog appeared.

''Confuse Ray!'' Kyle ordered.

Watchog let out an ominous flash which left Torchic's swirling around Heatran as it blasted everything around it indiscriminately with Flamethrower, panicking the group.

''Sky Uppercut!'' 

Blaziken slid under Heatran and with enough force managed to uppercut into the air as Starmie again, spamming its Hydro Pump, pushing the Heatran against the rocky wall but it managed to latch onto the wall, revealing it wasn't confused and shot a Heat Wave.

''Protect Watchog!'' 

''You too Starmie!''

Both Pokemon summoned barriers around it which Blaziken who was mid-air and Gigalith were hit, pushing them back down hard.

''It wasn't even effective but it managed to hurt Blaziken real bad!''

Isaiah watched as Gigalith got up with a mighty roar as she had slight burns over her, still she took bad damage.

''Keep spamming Stone Edge!'' 

Heatran easily bashed through the attack with it charging with its head glistening like steel towards Gigalith.

''Blaziken! Use Focus Punch!'' 

Blaziken got in front of Gigalith with intense energy absorbed into its fist and collided with Heatran, creating a shock wave but the fully evolved starter eventually was overpowered, blowing back the starter as the other trio yelled.

''Rock Slide!''

''Hydro Pump!''

''Hypnosis!'' 

The Heatran roared in response by summoning its own Rock Slide that fell upon the group with both Protect users yelling for them to use.

''Dodge Blaziken!'' 

''D-Dodge it Gigalith!'' 

Blaziken dodged the attack but unfortunately Gigalith was buried in the attack, barely standing.

The Heatran gave no second and shot a Heat Wave.

''Protect again!'' Both Kyle and Bianca yelled.

However their barrier broke, hitting both Pokemon, including Blaziken who couldn't evade the attack and was sent to the wall and Gigalith barely could stand, knocking her out.