Chapter 40

Title: A Deadly Awakening

-Chapter Start-

''So, what will it be?'' 

Isaiah thought about his life leading up to this point.

Half thought through because he lost interests.

''Take that offer and shove it up your ass.'' Isaiah sneered.

Archer frowned.

''You think anything would change for the better for me? It only gets better for yourselves. Like being restricted to Team Rocket would be any better than my current lifestyle because I hell of know my life will be much more restricted! Do you take me for an idiot?''

''I expected that from you. The stubborn one. If you were to join us then your loyalty would have been greatly rewarded.'' Archer shrugged.

''Like asking a favor to the devil in exchange for my soul for eternity.'' 

''Exactly. My soul belongs to Team Rocket and everything I'm doing is for Giovanni after all. I am his right hand man, you don't just get handed such a spot by my glorious boss. Magnezone.'' He ordered his Magnezone who started cackling electricity, threatening Isaiah and his Pokemon.

''You are making a grave mistake. I am simply offering you the chance to let loose of those mental restraints and let you be yourself, wouldn't that be the right thing for you?''

''I am who I am. I choose what I do. I'm not interested in becoming your bitch!'' 

''Such a shame. You would have a fine member with your Legendary Pokemon that would make our job at catching other Legendary Pokemon much easier. Oh well...'' Archer shrugged before his Magnezone got in front, glaring menacingly at Isaiah.

''Hold up boss!'' Butch called.

''Let us handle him! We want to regain our glory after last time!'' Cassidy proclaimed.

Archer crossed his arms.

''Fine but you know the consequences if you were to fail.'' 

''We won't lose this time! We are much more prepared! Come out Delibird!''

''Dedededeeee!'' A penguin like Pokemon carrying a sack appeared from an open window, appearing above the two.

''A Santa Pokemon?'' Isaiah thought as the Delibird reached into its bag and dropped two Poke-Balls that were black with the red R insignia on the middle of the top

Delibird waved a goodbye before disappearing.

''GO!'' Both Rockets threw their Pokemon out.