Chapter 9

Title: All Out Chaos

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah felt his phone ring and he picked it up.

''Hey Professor.'' 

''Isaiah. Mind explaining about these Frillish's?!'' Isaiah cringed at the panic voice.

''Allow me to explain the whole story.'' Isaiah said as he began the story of what has been happening from which took a while, he first started with the Frillish story and he left out the Gym Leaders and Cynthia he met at the party.

He explained of almost every detail.

''So you were nearly killed by this Frillish three times?'' Professor Cerise sounded disturbed by the story.

''Yeah, very much it. How are the Frillish's I caught?'' 

''Terrible. They caused so much damage and Ash came back and his Pikachu managed to subdue them all and we managed to get every one back into their Net Balls.'' He sounded very stressed about it.

''I only captured them just to save my ass and I don't need them. I guess I can keep one for myself but the others, do whatever you want. Release them.'' 

''What? Are you sure?''

''Um, yeah. I have no need for all those Frillish's. What am I going to do with 30 Frillish's?''

''I'm not sure about releasing them into the waters of Kanto because normally Frillish colonies are much more lax and dangerously playful unless provoked except the ones you caught act like a colony but they are too viscous that their habits can be spread among their offspring's plus with the idea that they are natural enemies with the Tentacruel family collected from data from different regions.'' He doubted the idea, making Isaiah scoff.

''Then give them away?'' 

''We need to tame them because they seem to carry the bad habit from the leader Frillish you mentioned, they can be very dangerous towards others. They don't take orders from me.''

''Are you fuc.....think of something?''

''The thing I recommend is catching the Frillish that tried eating you, she is their queen and perhaps they will take orders from her.'' 

''Gr.....''

''First the lab needs to be fixed after all the damages and Yamper hasn't......'' Professor Cerise stopped when he heard a snicker.

''Isaiah....''

''Anyways. I'll talk with you tomorrow, there is some things that need to be settled.''

''What does that mean?''

''That Frillish is coming for me with everything she's got and I'll be waiting for her.'' He last said before hanging up.

Isaiah sat back down on the bed in the Pokemon Center with Zorua by his side, he would felt more comfortable with Krokorok and Gigalith by his side as he sleeps with the paranoia of Frillish appearing from nowhere but they were recovering over night.

Nurse Joy wasn't excited seeing him, frowning over his actions that he didn't care about but did listened to his story of what happened with the Frillish and shockingly, she was quite infamous that Nurse Joy took pity.

A large Frillish that has an insatiable desire for human flesh and according to the stories, people who have come into contact with the Frillish disappears and no matter where they went, she followed after them and even to Mistralton City that was on the other side of the region.