Chapter 107

Title: Skulls Cracked Tension

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah coughed out loud as he approached Lehua with Hapu yelling at him before she was slapped by a wad of cash that was far more than enough fixing her wall.

''With this I can extend my garden...'' She thought.

Lucile stood tall in respect that Isaiah noticed.

''Lucile, evolved, not bad. Not bad.'' Isaiah rubbed her head and he eyed Leavanny who paled and backed away.

''I can see you and Leavanny are patching things up.''

''Isaiah please don't....''

''I'm going to ignore the fact Leavanny tried to hang me so what's up?'' Isaiah forgot about the situation.

''Well I uh.....''

''I'm most impressed you took that Hyper Beam instead of running away and I have to say I'm proud so you have earned this.'' Isaiah flicked the Firium-Z he had onto Lehua who winced, feeling it.

''Thanks...but what happened?''

''I captured Kommo-o and Aeigislash. Every one of the Pokemon have been captured.''

''Oh...''

''If you're leaving then take him to a hospital.'' Hapu suggested.

''Yeah I intend on it.'' Isaiah picked up Lehua like a sack of potatoes, making him yelp.

''It hurts!'' 

''Suck it up, lets go home and Hapu, Lehua will be returning someday to challenge you to a Grand Trial.'' Isaiah spoke for Lehua which he was thankful for.

''Well that's if he can keep up and he better hurry I may say, now get out of my house or else!'' Hapu was still pissed about the wall as Isaiah exited with Hapu calling for Golurk.

Only to find both her Mudsdale and Golurk were unconscious by Dragonite who shrugged as he picked up Lehua, Leavanny and Lucario and Isaiah jumped onto his back.

''Damn him!'' Hapu had a real bad feeling something may come out of Lehua the next time they meet.

-Time Skip-

''Ow!'' Lehua repeated as he was dropped onto a hospital bed in the aircraft Project Mew is.

''Why are you such an idiot? I get you were being cool and everything to show how much Leavanny cared about you but like, is it worth the injuries?'' Destiny asked.

''Yeah....yeah I'm sure.''

Destiny nodded her head, clapping her hands slowly.

''At least it shows you're that caring towards Pokemon.'' 

''Yeah...''

Quillon and Kyle were around Lehua's hospital bed laying to the side in the hallway as Lehua noticed Ralts being wheeled by Gothitelle.

''Rah!''

''Vee!''

Lucario and Leavanny were by his side as well along with Blaziken.

''Blaze....''

''Oh yeah, I forgot. You haven't been caught along with you Leavanny so....'' Lehua reached into his bag for Poke-Balls, raising them towards the two who nodded and allowed themselves to get sucked in.

*DING*

Rotom Phone was going to say something but was put on silent much to its irritation.

-Vermilion City-