Chapter 185

The submarine was forced out of the water by Steven's Shiny Metagross which all their Pokemon through their Poke-Balls were brainwashed as well.

The person working the submarine was pulled out and had his neck snapped via Psychic thanks to the manipulation done to Metagross.

Bonnie and Clemont were pulled out, about to fall the same fate.

Miraidon appeared, tackling into Bonnie and Clemont, taking them from safety as the group of Malamar gained an interest.

''Wicked Blow!''

Two of the followers of Malamar were knocked out by a surprising blow as the leader dodged it, ordering the others to attack them.

Out came Sceptile, Registeel, Danika's Urshifu, Charizard and...Chespie lol.

Quillon put on shades that were designed if ever something like this would happen, enabling blocking anything reaching his eyes like Malamar's Hypnosis.

Metagross, Sceptile and Charizard Mega-Evolved without a word.

They all lunged at Quillon.

Until Isaiah's Flygon came around, firing a Flamethrower across the field that stopped the attacking Pokemon.

''About time.'' Quillon stared at Isaiah who landed, glancing at the two Malamar's as both were levitated away into the ship immediately.

The main one hid behind the group, maintaining control over them.

''We knock out that one, they should be freed.''

''Are you seriously asking for a team up?'' Quillon asked.

''Desperate times comes desperate measures, truce?'' Isaiah raised a hand to which Quillon shook.

''Until we bring them back. I still can't take you serious in those pajamas.'' Quillon put aside his hate as Isaiah let out Infernape who roared along with Quillon's Weavile.

''Infernape! Fire Spin! Flygon! Sandstorm!''

Flygon's Sandstorm that was in a twister pushed past the Fire Spin, mixing together to get a scorching sandstorm that enveloped the enemy Pokemon.

''Ninetales! Ice Beam!''

''Weavile! Ride the ice and use Double Team!''

Ninetales froze the ground which Weavile followed after.

Sceptile used Frenzy Plant which tore apart the ground apart and sent both Ice-Types into the air but Ninetales glowed, powering up as she let out a menacing echoing cry which Hail was called upon.

Weavile slashed across the vines and managed to hit Sceptile with a Triple Axel, knocking it back slightly as Infernape came in with an Acrobatic, kicking Sceptile clean in the stomach.

Flygon was in the air battling against Steven's prized Pokemon.

Flygon was appointed as the leader among all the Hoenn Pokemon Isaiah captured for the BGS, meaning he has his duty of being the toughest and taking on Steven's Mega-Metagross is a major deal for him.

Urshifu and Infernape together were throwing swings towards Charizard as he tried to block their hits but their overwhelming strength and teamwork, with Isaiah's Infernape being stronger, grabbing Charizard's head and kneeing him in the face as Urshifu threw a Wicked Blow.

''Aegislash! Come out and use Sacred Sword on Registeel!''

''Tyranitar! You assist Aegislash!''

It was mayhem among the battlers.