Chapter 194

Title: Reunion!

-Chapter Start-

''Remember to not try to mingle with me or I'll rip your jaw out.'' Isaiah told Tobias while dressing up reeking of heavy sex.

''I don't intend to. I have accepted it long ago and I apologize for any inconvenience I caused your friends.''

Something about Tobias just seemed annoying to Isaiah.

He was genuine, judging by his aura and Isaiah isn't particular good on that field, not since Gabriel was around.

''His sons are that age yet the way he was acting all year was far different, why now he's deciding to turn over a new leaf.'' Isaiah felt something off about Tobias.

''So what do we do?'' Christopher asked leaning onto Isaiah which was new since he always clung to Gardevoir.

''Ever had a birthday party?''

''Just me and Gardevoir.''

''Oh, how about you join my friend's party? We're going to have cake, candy, candy apples....'' Isaiah stopped when he saw Christopher with his blank look drooling a bit.

''Candy apple?'' 

''Delicious.''

''Mmm...'' Gardevoir crouched to wipe the drool with a napkin.

''This is for that ugly loser you trained?'' Jane asked.

''Yes the most worthless of us all.'' Isaiah told Jane, leading to scuffle between her and Isaiah who wasn't taking any of her shit and threw her far but Gardevoir teleported Jane to her.

''You're stronger than before.'' 

''I could kill you anytime I want Jane, just to let you know. I would have popped your head like a grape long ago.'' Isaiah smugly told her.

''You son of a bitch!'' 

That was when Jane was smacked on the head by a newcomer revealing to be Maribel.

''Language Jane, that's our mother you're talking about.'' Maribel gently berated before going up to Isaiah and pulled his ear harshly.

''Ow!''

''To think after all these years, you're still the brat you are.'' Maribel told him, making their eyes widened.

''What? You remember him?! Since when?!''

''After meeting him the last time. I wondered why you looked familiar but a dream I had came about, instantly everything was brought back to me.'' Maribel explained.

''Dream?''

''That's where it leads with her.'' Maribel pulled out a Dream Ball, letting out the Pokemon in question.

''Cresselia?! Wait, aren't you the same one from before?'' Isaiah recalled meeting her which Cresselia nodded

''You captured the Cresselia mom was seeking to cure you? Well sucks she was too slow before I found her.'' Jane crossed her arms, somewhat smug about it.