Chapter 146

Title: Dual Missions Begin!

-Chapter Start-

''GOOOON!'' Obstagoon roared like a maniac, dodging all of the attacks from the Legendary Pokemon.

He slammed Regirock and Registeel to the side.

Damian watched the training go on, surprised to see such a resilient Pokemon.

It reminded him of Kommo-o.

Damian was left at the lab because he didn't feel like going to Hoenn and rather keep an eye on his Pokemon.

Machop trying his best to please him, Larvitar being the only suck up and Teddiursa throwing a tantrum over Grookey who Damian honestly believes he enjoys Teddiursa getting just as mad as he does.

Larvitar was stronger due to being Isaiah's previously.

''There's no point in doing for now. I want the other two to catch up.'' Damian thought as he gestured for Larvitar to stop.

''Come and lets seek out another Pokemon.'' Damian made plans of what Pokemon he wants, especially one that is common around here to make use of.

His ideal Pokemon are Pokemon that have not only decent stats but also a diverse move set and the main course being their ability.

Isaiah catches whatever that interested him on the plus side he's already a great trainer and the other guy Lehua just catches whatever and a bunch of them are straight up trash.

Leavanny, Klinklang, Manectric, Cubone, Vullaby, Trevenant, Noivern....what the fuck is he catching?

Is he purposely not trying to capture the best?

That's just pathetic.

Isaiah has bought Ability Capsules and Ability Patches to switch around abilities and Damian doesn't care if he needs Isaiah's permission.

The point of this is to help Damian increase so he'll help himself either way.

Something that the other guy he came to know the moment he laid his eyes on.

He speaks as if he always expects Isaiah permission.

Straight up pathetic.

He hates the weak.

He heard sobbing and found the source of it belonging to Chloe all alone.

Isaiah told him about her, and it rather gave Damian a rush.

None of the ones in Cerise Lab are aware of his true nature.

''Are you okay?''

Chloe heard the very concerned voice of a male, getting her to look up to find Damian raising a tissue to her.

She never met him officially but has seen him and been told about.

He looks weird but is apparently very kind according to what Ash and Goh stated.

Unlike Isaiah who likes to make Goh's life hell.

''It's okay, t-thank you.'' She accepted the tissue and Damian seated by her.

''What's wrong? Did something happen to you?'' Damian asked.

''You know Isaiah well, do you?''

''Well like that isn't so fucking obvious right?'' Damian thought.

''He can have a mean streak but from what I've observed, he isn't a complete jerk towards everyone.''

''He is. He only acts like it because he likes to belittle my boyfriend, Goh.''