Chapter 168

Title: Alola League Finals (1/2)

-Chapter Start-

Ku will be the name of Kommo-o, to differentiate this one with Isaiah's and Tobias's.

Ku roared at the group of monsters who lunged at him, which he slammed the ground, summoning pillars and walls made of scales, penetrating each of the monsters but Skadi popped up and roared, summoning a hailstorm.

Aegir lunged at Ku, swinging its limbs which Ku crossed his arms, which were protected by forming scales.

Fafnir roared, coming down on Ku with a massive Dragon Rush which he swung forward, bashing Fafnir back.

Loki fired a powerful Hyper Voice which he took.

''Kooo!''

Ku's eyes widened when he sensed the presence of Tapu Koko, Lele, Bulu and Fini approaching.

He couldn't take them all on.

Ku fired off a massive Draco Meteor that rained upon the field and picked up both Isaiah and Rufflet, leaping so high into the air as the monsters watched, not going to let their prey run away.

Ku sensed that Isaiah has been in contact with his master which means Damian fell in a different world indeed.

-With Lehua-

Lehua had his Pokemon readied and set, doing his time alone in the computer area which provides free entry to competitors to learn more about their opponent.

''Things can go 50/50 with Cross and I. It's so scary and it's the finals, damn Isaiah and Kyle weren't this nervous.'' Lehua thought as he laid back.

That was when a burger basket was dropped in front of him, courtesy of Kyle and Destiny who came to check up on him.

''Watcha doing?''

''I'm just looking through Cross's team. Seeing what he could use with Incineroar, Lycanroc and Kommo-o.'' Lehua explained that Kyle scooted, looking at Cross's information.

''Lets see, Toucannon, Vikavolt, Lurantis, Toxapex, Mudsdale, A. Muk and A. Sandslash he used. He has a bunch more, most noting a Crabominable, Exeggutor, Araquanid. The only other Pokemon not native to Alola is Mantine, Pangoro and Scizor. He really fancies his home region.'' Kyle read out loud.

''My whole team is more diverse and my toughest. Robbie, Nagant, Pele, Lucile, Launch and the secret one.''

''How about Mercury?''

''Mercury only evolved just recent and Incineroar and Kommo-o can do big on it.'' Lehua denied despite Mercury's heavy power, but its speed isn't that great.

Destiny appeared with a lollipop over the boys.

''So what? You got to think clearly on this. These are Pokemon that he used in official battles like the Battle Club or somewhere else that records this information. He could be using Pokemon not apart of this list to throw you off guard.'' Destiny assumed.

''Guess she's right. Just got to hope for the best.'' Kyle shrugged.

''Okay.''

It was time for bed anyways.

Both Kyle and Destiny head out to leave Lehua to his study for now which he gave up after half an hour with his team being diverse in comparison with his strongest Pokemon in it.

''Hey.''

Lehua turned his head slightly to find Cross leaning against the wall as if he was waiting for Lehua to appear.