Chapter 191

Title: Pulling the Strings!

-Chapter Start-

It was the morning and Isaiah wasn't wasting any time, wanting to get this battle over with Sawyer, his ninth opponent in the BGS, saving Wallace for the next book.

Lehua was nowhere to be seen which sort of concerned Isaiah for a bit, no one seeing him and having to look into his phone to see where he's at.

He was in Unova for some reason as the events happening there was during nighttime.

''Lets get this battle over with, going to go check where Lehua went after.'' Isaiah told Sawyer who threw out his first choice.

Being his Salamence.

Isaiah responded with his Shiny Claydol.

''Claydol, I remember that one.'' Sawyer told Isaiah.

''Same one from when we first met. Claydol, use Trick Room.'' Isaiah started.

''Trick Room huh, well help Claydol move much faster and the Pokemon I've chosen for this battle are speedy in their own ways.'' Sawyer smirked.

''Salamence! Use Crunch on the Trick Room!'' Sawyer ordered that Isaiah knew.

''Claydol! Stop it! Ice Beam!''

Claydol appeared above Salamence, firing an Ice Beam to freeze Salamence onto the ground which Isaiah planned for to keep Salamence from the Trick Room.

''Bury it with Rock Slide.''

Salamence looked up to be buried over with Rock Slide, damaging it.

''Now use Hyper Beam.''

Locking down on Salamence trapped beneath the rubble frozen, blasting it for a good effect as Sawyer was falling behind.

Salamence was flung away, rocking about to which Sawyer sought the opportunity.

''Use Crunch!''

Salamence lunged towards the Trick Room barrier given he is close.

''You think just because you destroy the Trick Room means I can't put up another?'' Isaiah asked, sounding amused.

''Use Dragon Dance! Then use Dragon Rush!''

Salamence powered up and rushed towards Claydol, hitting it.

''Now Ice Beam.''

Claydol fired into Salamence, freezing it once again.

''Incinerate!''

Salamence fired multiple fireballs towards Claydol as the ice melted.

''Blow that away with Sandstorm.''

The Incinerate was blown away and Salamence was irritated being hit with the Sandstorm.

''Rapid Spin.''

Claydol came spinning right in through the hard to see weather, hitting Salamence and hid back.

''Use Hurricane to blow away the Sandstorm!''

''Nothing you do will help. I practiced multiple times battling a Salamence that I own one myself specifically against yours. Claydol! Use Rapid Spin!''

Claydol appeared around to bash Salamence around in many directions, about to knock it out.

Sawyer saw an opening.

''Use Hydro Pump to hoist yourself up and use Dragon Rush!"'

Salamence fired itself straight towards Claydol with a Hydro Pump adjusted Dragon Rush, ramming hard into Claydol who still refuses to go down.