Chapter 106

Title: Poni Island Rumble Climax

-Chapter Start-

Krookodile and Kommo-o clashed with back to back Dragon Claws.

''Crunch!''

Krookodile bit onto Kommo-o's arm and flipped backwards to send it bit before getting blasted by a Flash Cannon from behind.

Kommo-o lunged forward with a Brick Break.

''Counter!'' 

Krookodile was hit and slapped back the damage twice the strength to Kommo-o who slid back but grabbed Krookodile by the tail and dragged her with him down the edge.

''Kommo-o took damage from its prior battles so it's not at all invincible.'' Isaiah thought.

Isaiah shoved a ball into Danika's arms.

''What?'' 

''That's my Ursaluna's ball. Have him pick up Destiny's scent with her Poke-Balls and he'll track her down.''

''What about you?''

''I can handle this. I have more Pokemon up my sleeve.'' Isaiah whispered something into her eyes, making her eyes widen.

Destiny was worried before nodding in agreement as Danika let out Ursaluna, giving instructions to him and he began tracking Destiny's whereabouts.

Greninja and Aeigislash not wanting to bother Kommo-o who told them to leave to battle Isaiah, smelling that man on him, deciding to chase after Danika.

''Gengar! Help out Danika!'' 

Immediately came out Gengar who appeared from below the ground to counteract Greninja and Aeigislash, tackling into Aeigislash but Greninja avoided it and approached Danika.

Danika's eyes narrowed, looking back at the pursuing Greninja.

''Just as he predicted.'' 

It was what Isaiah whispered to Danika.

The plan to lure out Greninja and Aeigislash and break them apart.

Cutting to Danika.

Ursaluna turned a corner and Greninja was running the walls, not bothered by the snow as it was slowly melting because of the sunny climate eventually getting rid of the snow.

Greninja formed a sickle and lunged, trying to decapitate Danika who ducked in time, impressing Greninja as she formed a Water Shuriken and threw them at Ursaluna's feet, forcing him to stop and Danika got sent soaring frontwards but landed safely.

Only for Greninja to appear by her side, kicking her to the wall and attempted to cut her head off but Danika ducked.

Unfortunately Greninja pressed her foot against Danika's stomach, pinning her and raised the sickle.

Danika grinned.

''You really were that focus on me?'' She questioned Greninja who's head raised and turned her head to get smashed by Ursaluna's fist, sending her into a boulder, breaking it into pieces and the debris cleared up clearly to find unmoving feet belonging to Greninja.

To reveal Greninja unresponsive.

Danika sighed in relief that Greninja went down after taking so many hits.

''Thank you Ursaluna.'' She thanked the Pokemon that nodded before she tossed the Poke-Ball, sucking in Greninja.

*DING*

Her phone ringed that she picked up.

''Danika, where are you?''

''I'm heading to where Destiny is at. She was kidnapped by the Blaziken so Isaiah lend me his Ursaluna to track her down while he deals with Kommo-o and Aeigislash, what is your progress?'' Danika asked Quillon on the other side.