Chapter 78

Title: Crossing Paths

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah landed as the sun began to go down.

He frowned, not wanting to stay any longer but he'll have to try to find Eelektross tomorrow and he's already prepared for it.

It'll be a bad idea to search at night.

He saw through the news of many people dying in one day over this incident and pondered the idea.

Could Eelektross be saved?

There hasn't been anymore reported incidents involving this Pokemon. 

If it shows up then he'll track it down.

He turned his head towards Ten Carat Hill which was where in his lifetime would mostly hang out or sleep during his time in Melemele Island.

It brings a lot of memories.

He stared at the Poke-Ball given to him by Grimsley.

He stared at the Pokemon spun with a hand or blade on its hip looking rather sassy

''Pawniard. The Sharp Blade Pokemon. A Dark/Steel Type. It uses river stones to maintain the cutting edges of the blades covering its body. These sharpened blades allow it to bring down opponents.''

Isaiah stared at the Pokemon.

''That's right, Grimsley's ace is his Bisharp.'' Isaiah said as Pawniard went on a knee looking very obedient, ready for an order.

This was the final member of his Dark-Type team.

He was planning on using Krookodile, Linoone and Spiritomb against Grimsley, with the addition of Tyranitar and Absol.

Now a Pawniard.

His Dark-Type is set.

''Come out Ursaring.'' Isaiah let out Ursaring, refer to as the ''Big Brother'' among his Pokemon.

He's a gentle giant but becomes the opposite once in battle, he's highly protective of the Pokemon there that he is starting to become the next guard Pokemon alongside Krookodile, Gigalith, Chandelure and Venusaur meaning he is much tougher.

Pawniard tensed as Isaiah ordered.

''I want to see what you got if you want to make it on the team. So Ursaring! Use Hammer Arm!'' 

Ursaring charged down on Pawniard, slamming his hands onto her which she barely dodged out of the way.

''Back to back! Keep going! Don't stop Pawniard!''

-With Lehua-

Lehua was out of breath as he was reaching the highest hill with Robbie who had a blank look.

Lehua wasn't perfectly fit to walk for long that his legs were killing him and he stopped every mile to take a ''quick'' break.

''I'm sure it's up that hill. We can do it.'' He wheezed as he slowly tried helping himself up an edge which wasn't no help.