Chapter 84

Title: Kyle's Development

-Chapter Start-

''S-Sorry! Excuse me! Excuse me!'' Lehua with popcorn scooted past the crowd, hurrying to find his seat by Isaiah who remained silent as observant.

''About time.'' Isaiah muttered to Lehua who sat down.

''I'm sorry boss! How much did we miss?''

''One, don't call me boss. Just call me by my name and second, it's at end game.'' Isaiah referred to the screen on both trainer's side.

They only arrived right before the semi-finals started so they haven't interacted with Kyle yet.

Kyle remained sweating, very nervous as the crowd pressured into him, cheering along with his opponent.

''You're done to your final Pokemon. Should have save yourself the trouble in battling me. These muscles of mine will crush you!'' Gavin taunted.

This is Gavin that Isaiah had quick information about.

He didn't accomplish anything too impressive in the Hoenn League when he was defeated by Morrison in the first of the three series Double Battle rounds.

They were down to their final Pokemon.

Kyle has lost his Gigalith, Braviary, Metang, Toxtricity and Zweilous.

Gavin on his side lost Scizor, Marowak, Houndoom, Manectric and Salamence.

Gavin had Kyle under pressure through this whole battle but Metang and Zweilous helped out Kyle get through until Zweilous and Salamence tied.

''Lets go Machamp!'' Gavin threw out his Machamp who flexed as much as its trainer is doing.

Kyle was a lot nervous than usual.

''Come on man.'' Isaiah muttered as Kyle looked at his Poke-Ball before tossing it, letting out who he expected to be Dewott.

'' Isaiah muttered as Kyle looked at his Poke-Ball before tossing it, letting out who he expected to be Dewott

Isaiah got off his seat, gawking at Mienshao.

''What's he doing?! Where's Dewott?!'' Isaiah yelled as Lehua quietly checked his Pokedex.