Chapter 170

Title: Humiliation

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah remained silent as the Pokemon he brought huddled over with Charizard's collar, crying at the proof of their beloved family member's sacrifice.

Isaiah rubbed his arm as they decided to reach out to him.

''Just...don't. I can't....not again.'' Isaiah said, confusing them.

Krookodile was with him and wasn't going to leave his side for a long while.

''Krook?'' 

''Look guys. I'm just....still shaken up. I can't suffer a loss like this again. I'm sorry.'' Isaiah apologized, keeping his distance from his Pokemon.

Krookodile immediately knew what was wrong with Isaiah since she knew him the longest.

He was retraumatized losing a close Pokemon.

''Flet....'' They all stared down on the newcomer Isaiah captured and still had around to keep a better eye on him.

Isaiah also captured Kyogre which it allowed, and Isaiah technically allowed Kyogre to roam free to have a full team with him than Kyogre.

Isaiah needed to know more about the secrecy that is going on with Bernard, Lehua's father to see if anything compared to the other world matches.

''There has to be something that I didn't notice about the place.'' Isaiah thought as he arrived in Alola quick on the island.

Only to find that the entire mansion was destroyed, burnt and exploded into smithereens.

''Who the fuc....damn it!'' Isaiah got pissed, frustrated.

This was the only form of evidence Isaiah can find to the mystery unless he wants to turn to the evil Tapu set.

''No. They were far stronger. I can't.'' Isaiah thought, rubbing his forehead.

''Now that's ruined. The only other source is Damian but his ass won't talk. What am I supposed to do?'' Isaiah thought as he walked away.

Little was he aware, deep down below before the landscape of the island, a single elevator pathway went down straight into the beneath the ocean and led straight towards Ula'Ula Island.

Deep within the island.

The massive Banette staring at the wall within the undergrounds that it was bound to, unable to escape thanks to the guardians was seen glowing purplish.

-With Lehua-

''Next time. I won't lose, guess you are the better trainer, for now. Good luck.'' Lehua and Cross shook hands before going their separate ways as a new chapter has begun for Lehua.

Cross left with Hala, Guzma, Plumeria, Peach and Mina, going to start their new chapters.

Plumeria stared at the wedding ring her fiancée gave her, being Guzma.

Peach was going to be with Hala to learn more about becoming a Kahuna with his years of experience. 

Hala placed a hand on Cross's shoulder.

''So that means we're going to be bros, huh Cross?'' Hau asked, revealing Hala is intending on adopting Cross.

''Not even in the slightest.'' 

The group said their goodbyes as the main trio were silent, watching them leave.

''That settles things. So Ultra Beast.'' Destiny clapped her hands.