Chapter 152

Title: A Cold Day

-Chapter Start-

''I wonder where Melli goes.'' Lehua thought as Melli randomly disappeared again after mentioning he'll stay in Hoenn for a while.

Isaiah entered the house, opening up a package to find the weird Tiki Dolls he found on that sunken ship mission, finally returned to him.

He placed them on the table, incinerating the box thanks to Torkoal and went to collect his prizes.

Only to find them gone.

''Lehua, where are they?''

''Are they what?'' 

Isaiah knew someone took them and he wasn't going to play jokes about it.

They heard Heatran roar out, getting Isaiah to run towards Heatran's lair.

To find Damian holding the tiki dolls over the lava, angering Isaiah.

''You better not drop those or I will fucking drop you in that pool of lava.'' Isaiah threatened, making Damian look at him emotionally.

''You best destroy these while you still can.'' Damian warned.

''What do you know about those?'' Isaiah questioned, making Damian look at them before throwing one that had yellow coloring on it.

It kind of reminded of Tapu Koko.

Damian kept his eye, observing everyone to find that Isaiah is truly one who can maintain this form on information because of Isaiah's tendency of getting into hot trouble and collecting extremely rare relics.

Isaiah is a major fool for getting himself involved in business not his own to which can lead to danger and Damian found himself an advantage with him on the front lines.

''Thousands of years ago there was an evil dictator who carried the clouds over Alola for decades of darkness who was eventually overthrown, however his reign didn't end when he came across a mysterious object that according to legend from fell from the broken sky.''

''Broken sky? Mysterious object? An Ultra Wormhole....'' Isaiah realized.

''The object is unknown but it was some sort of material that can conjure a lifeform to which led to the creations of the Gods of Destruction spoken in Alola myths.''

''Myths, so it is true. What exactly are these Gods of Destruction?''

''Look closely into them all and you'll see.''

Isaiah did just that, channeling his energy into the dolls to which everything around him faded away, leaving him in darkness.

-Unknown World-

''Hello?''

That was when a powerful black Thunderbolt the width of a Twister fired down on him to which he dodged and backed up.

He sensed an extremely powerful presence that was of evil.

Pure evil.

A black blur shot past them, swiping at him that knocked him down.

A dark aura that resembled a Psychic tore apart of the dark reality, causing Isaiah to realize he was in the middle of the air.

Multiple trees stretching forward towards him but he twisted, avoiding them before he fell into an ocean of red with no sign of land.

He heard multiple growls, making him slightly trying to wipe of the blood of the ocean off his face to meet giant red blooded serpents all glaring down on him and hissed, lunging onto him to which Isaiah fell through the water and landed on a hard platform coughing out the liquid.