Chapter 108

Title: All Around Reunions

-Chapter Start-

Lehua looked at the cash Isaiah left him as he really wanted to grab a bite from McDonald's yet he has chores to do and with the assistance of Blaziken who he named Nova, held him by the back to check on his Pokemon.

He found it odd that Isaiah's Pokemon training seemed a bit different and somewhat grueling than usual seeing their tired faces and his Pokemon were doing their normal training regime Isaiah planned out for them.

Isaiah told them of what Tobias showed him and it was going to help his Pokemon stronger faster which he understood it's just taking what Tobias showed without any care and doing it in his own way.

He was told of the physical and mental strain it brings upon the Pokemon's body like Kommo-o whose body began to tear apart, resulting in scars.

Lehua didn't want that for his Pokemon in the fear of what happened to Kommo-o happening.

He was primarily focus on his Vullaby who he named Bierce, more concerned about her than the others since she was small and was always hungry, was helping herself to a bowl that was meant for Corviknight which he didn't seem to mind.

Lehua couldn't get near Bierce with Corviknight with its scary look.

He watched as Bierce had her fill and Corviknight let her on his back and flew up to his nest, which she was welcomed to stay in.

Aerodactyl was annoying Corviknight by nudging him, trying to get to Bierce which Corviknight screeched at her, annoying Aerodactyl as the two began to bicker.

Isaiah also gave him the task of understanding his recent captures, like Scolipede, Klinklang which those two are avoiding him because any trouble they cause, Isaiah's Pokemon is there to deal with them and Nova who was more obedient.

Dartrix, Mareanie, Amaura, Lucario, Milotic, Dreepy, Electrike, Growlithe, Vullaby, Klinklang, Scolipede, Leavanny and Blaziken.

He was happy with these bunch.

He didn't want to capture a lot more than he can handle.

He can't imagine Isaiah doing these every single day to ensure his Pokemon are happy and well fed, given the most equal amount of attention.

It was already the next day since Isaiah left for Hoenn and for some reason somehow, Ash and Goh are gone despite the latter getting crushed by a ceiling fan.

He was like roach, just keeps on getting up.

Apparently he heard something along the lines of Johto but who cares?

It's his time now.

That was when the doors opened.

''Ah, here he is.'' He turned to find Professor Cerise entering the dome with a face he hasn't seen in months, making him sweat.

''What the fuck? Why are you here?''

Ilima smiled, waving his hand.

''It has been a while cousin. I simply came to check on you.'' Ilima approached him with a smile that Lehua sweated but noticed Robbie flying towards Ilima, giving a happy hello.

''Oh Robbie, you evolved. So what Olivia says is true.'' 

''You know?'' 

''Of course, she has been saying a lot of stuff about you and beating the Grand Trial. That's huge news among the people of Alola.'' 

''Except the fact they want my head.''

''Not me. I'm actually rooting for you along the way.''

The thing Lehua hates about Ilima was that he was too kind, far too kind that he's even willing on saying sorry to those he may have wrong, something Lehua sees him as being incredibly sarcastic and believed there was more to that smile than one may seem.