Chapter 25

Title: Nimbasa Throwdown 

-Chapter Start-

''You are kidding me? You just saw both Latios and Latias?'' Professor Cerise asked while on the phone with Isaiah who sent the pic.

''Only Latias but I'm sure the other thing I saw alongside it was definitely Latios.'' Isaiah said, scavenging the city of Nimbasa.

It was huge, highly technologically advanced that there were moving platforms that helped saving steps, extremely colorful and multiple events happening.

There was so much to do.

''There are trainers who spent decades trying to see a Legendary with their own eyes but you've seen Heatran, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and now Latios and Latias in a span of a short time, in addition in catching two. You are extremely lucky.'' 

''I should change my name to Lucky.'' 

''This is very interesting and worth researching about. I'll reach out to you soon, so enjoy.'' The Professor said before hanging up.

''Tomorrow then I head out.'' Isaiah thought of the instructions Mr. Peterson gave him.

The exploration starts tomorrow very early before noon and it so happened the Desert Resort was far closer than being in Castelia City.

He wanted to do some exploring around the place.

''I feel like catching a few since I'm here to extend my team to make it much more diverse. Wonder what's in Desert Resort.'' Isaiah anxious about adding in a few new additions.

He spent the first few hours doing exploring.

Until he was going to the Ferris Wheel which is recommended by many tourists.

''Hey you! The guy who was going viral for slapping a girl!'' Someone called out.

Isaiah paled and turned around to find some snarky handsome looking guy who had looks of hearts from girls nearby with a following of his own and the worst part that really got on Isaiah's nerves is that he's one of those social media star wannabee like he was literally making a fucking Krick-Tok. (Like Kricketot + Tik-Tok)

He knew him from forced ads about the guy self-promoting.

He's some big shot named Vince Darington, a self-centered rich spoiled brat.

He likes to cause scenes when it comes to people who are infamous to promote himself and make everyone think he is in the morally right when in reality it was plain obvious he didn't care.

Still there are those who are blinded.

However with my record, no surprise people are taking his side.

''Yeah, that's the guy.''

''Some nerve but guts being out here.''

He was barraged with insults of the forming crowd.

He just remembered how the video went viral around Unova and how it affected him back the last time he was there.

He facepalmed, sweating a bit but tried holding his face.

''Don't beat the crap out of this prick. Don't fucking try. He's just going to try to provoke me.''

''I am Vince Darington. It is my best interest to show people the type of person you are, you slapped a cute girl just because she was trying to help you?'' He held that arrogant look, facing towards a live cam one of his followers were recording.