Chapter 114

Title: End of Winter

-Chapter Start-

Heatran groaned as it fired a Flamethrower that once again fired like a nuclear ray cannon against Regice under Giratina's control, created thousands of pillars of ice to defend against it but the Flamethrower completely destroyed them all.

Regice vanished into one of the ice spears, appearing behind Heatran and fired an Ice Beam against its back.

Only for the ice to laughably wet that evaporated upon contact on Heatran who roared, letting a ray of flames into the sky.

It caused a literal Armageddon with hundreds of fireballs raining down on Regice.

They were all accurately aimed on Regice which couldn't defend itself as it was mercilessly blasted with fireballs the size of a Golem and that's just each of them.  

''Gigigigiiiiii....'' Regice screeched.

Isaiah opened his eyes, feeling warm that overwhelmed the curse Regice placed upon him.

''Raaaaaa.....'' Isaiah squeaked when he saw a monstrous Heatran approaching him, getting Brycen to grab Isaiah and dragged him out of Heatran's way.

It passed by him.

Heatran roared and the flames engulfing the path to Regice cleared away, revealing Regice.

(From Pokemon Clover)

Isaiah was horrified to see Regice like this.

Even if you throw a Regice in a pit of lava like he did prior, it wouldn't even melt and it can never melt.

Isaiah saw the plates on the ground and picked them up in a hurry, finding that the Flame Plate was missing.

He immediately turned towards Heatran who powered up a Magma Storm.

''Regirock! Registeel! Stop Heatran! Zap Cannon!''

Both fired the attack towards Heatran, creating a massive explosion connecting with the flames, immediately paralyzing Heatran.

Isaiah ran in front of Heatran, holding his arms out.

''Heatran! Stop! You're letting your rage take you over!'' Isaiah concluded that Heatran absorbed the Flame Plate and its powers mirrors the holder's emotions.

Heatran believed he died.

Heatran wasn't satisfied.

It wanted to destroy Regice for good but Isaiah wasn't going to let it for reasonable purposes.

Heatran stopped in front of him, glaring down on him.

''Don't be crazy kid!'' 

Isaiah stepped forward Heatran who was taken back, stunned as Isaiah slowly went into the flame, hugging it through.