Chapter 180

Title: Family

-Chapter Start-

Lots has happened in the past four days with Isaiah clearing out more BGS challenges that were just pitiful opponents privately in Hoenn, clearing 6/10 so far.

As for the Battle Frontier, he took care of Spencer, Noland and Dahila with ease.

He was not going to waste any more time with them and get straight to the point that the only Frontier Brains he need to deal with is Palmer and Brandon, which Palmer is the next before going in for Brandon.

A full triple battle.

He did this in three days, so he has been taking it easy.

Plus, he made a playroom meant for toddlers filled with many toys and inside a little basket contained Manaphy.

Isaiah couldn't believe his luck yet again that this precious cutie hatched, and he was more than eccentric to raise this little one

Feels like he would be raising an actual child.

''Why am I giving up?'' Isaiah thought.

It was said it was his fate to die but there was too much for him to lose dying.

His friends, family and his unborn baby.

In Manaphy he sees his own baby in the future in his arms comfortable and safe.

He never grew up with that since he was six years old and seeing Maribel make an important choice in her life to be happy inspired his decision to keep living.

There was that fear that maybe he is like his father but thinking more about it, he refuses to compare himself to him.

He'll give his kids the childhood he wished he had.

''The power of the plates aren't meant for human bodies no matter what. To prevent those who would use my power for their own selfish purposes.'' 

''Made the decision to fight.'' Isaiah thought as he leaned in to give a little peck to Manaphy's head which made her smile sweetly, more comfortable than ever as he made his quick getaway and gently closed the door which the room is soundproof so she wouldn't hear anything from the outside.

''She asleep?'' Leah asked only wearing a robe to slowly latch on Isaiah who immediately scooped her up and ran into his room.

''Yes she is!''

He has both sisters for the win!

-With Kyle and Lehua-

Meanwhile being daytime in Unova.

A closet opened up revealing Madeline, the four year old and youngest daughter of the household entering with curiosity.

Lehua and Keenan were hiding under the clothes trying to remain quiet as possible.