Chapter 127

Title: Regi End

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah dropped around Driftveil City approaching the residence.

''Sorry, no one can enter.'' He was turned away as he frowned.

He sensed the power of the Dread Plate from here but the issue was that the signal was like an off switch.

He sensed it and immediately came but lost track.

It was around here somewhere.

''Don't bother Isaiah.'' Cindy appeared, alarming Isaiah.

''Aren't you supposed to be in Undella Town? What happened?'' 

Cindy simply flew here on her own Flygon to check up on Kyle but only came to a crime scene.

''Just let us handle it.'' This surprised Isaiah.

''What?''

''Kyle is not in the mood to see you. I can't find him. I tried looking in the police station but they let him go. He is mad at you.''

''For what? I just found out this was happening.'' 

''You are really that ignorant. Kyle only left me a text to tell you to not bother with him for a while because everything bad that happens, it always has to involve you like your some curse. He really needs his time alone because he just potentially lost his whole family.''

''Curse? Really? I didn't have anything to do with him being involved with Team Plasma and he dragged Lehua along with that dangerous stunt. He got poisoned from the end, you think I'm the only guy who drags people along into their affairs?'' Isaiah fired back.

''Just don't show up.''

''Fine. I'll be back and my Yamask better be here.'' 

''You really sound so much concerned about that Yamask that you never told me where you got it.''

-With Kyle-

Zeoticus ever so arrogant sat on ''his'' throne relaxing without acknowledging Kyle's existence.

Samurott roared and lunged at Zeoticus who frowned, slightly raising his fingers that turned black and stretched out towards him.

Samurott slashed both stretched out fingers into pieces before they retracted back.

''Ah yes you. I've seen your face through Yamask.'' Zeoticus sneered.

''It was you....you took my family!'' 

''They are screaming for you inside me Kyle. Would you like to hear them?'' Zeoticus mocked as he opened his mouth.

''Kyle! Please!''

''It hurts so much! Please!''

''It's dark and everything hurts!''

Kyle held his head, unable to control his shaking at the terror they are going through as nothing but screams were heard.

Zeoticus laughed.

''Go ahead if you like. You kill me, they die with me.'' Zeoticus taunted, getting Kyle to look down as Samurott through his cold persona looked very emotionally concerned for his friend.

Kyle wanted nothing but to inflict as much pain to Zeoticus as possible but the fact if he dies, he takes his family with him.

He could be trying to mess with him?

What if he's not?

His family could just be dead for all he knows!

''I know everything of you Kyle. I gained their memories and saw every single one of them. Oh how lovely they were.''