Chapter 75

Title: Two Sides of the Same Coin

-Chapter Start-

''What the hell?'' Nanu mumbled as everyone around the different islands were staring at the burning smoke.

''Should we do something?'' 

''Nah. It's not my post so none of my business, the Ultra Guardians will take care of it.'' Nanu replied.

''What do you think? Should we check it out Isaiah?'' Acerola asked Isaiah who was looking down on the beach.

She followed his eyes towards a pale woman with short silver hair wearing a sexy black bikini and a very great slightly muscled build.

''Don't you have a girlfriend?'' Acerola asked as she and Mimikins gave him a look after.

''You have a girlfriend?'' Nanu scoffed, not believing Isaiah has one.

''Yeah and you never had one in your life.'' This made Nanu nearly choke as he calmed himself.

''You're still a piece of shit.'' 

''I know. You're still a hypocritical asshole.''  

''Can you boys act a bit more mature?'' Acerola blankly asked the two.

Isaiah blew his lips like a child, not really caring as he was focused on Jane on the beach.

''Am I going to have to tell your girlfriend of your childish behavior?'' 

''Go ahead, that's a bit ''exciting'' to know what kind of punishment Danika has in mind.'' This gave a shiver to her.

''He's a bit more ''lively'' than usual...'' Nanu scratched his cheek before walking off.

Isaiah shrugged.

He was only kidding.

''I'm just a bit ''anxious'' to go search for an Alolan Ninetales.'' Isaiah explained as he walked down the stairs, approaching Jane who didn't realize he was coming towards her.

Grimsley's eyes narrowed before widening.

''It's her.'' 

Acerola followed after but Grimsley stopped her.

''It's best not to press your luck.''

''He has a girlfriend.''

Isaiah smiled as he crouched down to the woman's head level that twisted into a glare.

''Hey sis?'' Isaiah whispered to her that got Jane turning her head towards him and gave a nasty look.

''Oh great. Here I thought I was relaxing then you show up. What the fuck you want?'' 

''You know what I'm talking about. The damn airship or something.'' This got her rolling her eyes.

''Why do you care?'' Jane asked as she pulled up a magazine to ''read'' through it, acting like she had no interest in him.