Chapter 165

Title: Backed Against a Corner

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah saw the serpents roared as they tried to devour him, destroying everything in their path by the Shiny Tapu Fini who soon let out a black mist that spread out for a while until it disappeared.

''Rawaooo!''

''Rah!'' 

Isaiah paled when many corpses of the deceased that remained began to rise, turned into zombies that ran towards him.

''You got to be fucking kidding me. Dawn of the Dead.'' Isaiah thought.

If you watch Dawn of the Dead, with the running zombies....yeah.

Isaiah can see the bites to see that it was spreadable which he rather not get near which he jumped over the heads as they mindlessly nudged and the fact there was hundreds coming at once.

Isaiah saw Tapu Fini staring with no emotion or any attempt to attack while he has to fend off perhaps thousands of these things.

Isaiah was very fast and never in his life thought he was going to put in 100% of the physical work that he managed to out speed them but those zombies are relentless like Dawn of the Dead zombies.

He managed to cack an opening within a sewer which he put the top on right before they came around the corner, he hurried down backing up and looking around his surroundings, ignoring the foul smell which Rufflet hid in his clothing.

By coincidental chance he found a skeleton of someone with a camera right by.

''Oh shit. There's still battery.'' He thought as he checked out the footage.

Witnessing the perspective of the owner, traveling alongside a Linoone, nothing of interesting until it showed a date that dated back three years ago.

It was so sudden an explosion was heard with people screaming all over with rapid movement and suddenly the Linoone gasped and fell over unresponsive.

Many Pokemon around began to collapse dead along with flocks of Wingull dropping like flies with everyone looking confused as the man ran like mad.

For what seemed to be an hour he ran into someone tearing the skin off of someone, causing them to twitch and they became one of those zombies quickly which was spreading like crazy and fast, the police force was unable to handle that many and soon the man ran into a sewer to hide where he ended up dying due to the radiation anyways days later.

Isaiah placed down the camera, looking up.

''If things weren't getting worse.''

That was when he heard growls from within the sewers.

-Back with Lehua-

It was the next day after the Alola League and boy this is the first time people actually put Lehua on the spotlight, asking about his Decidueye that was soon discovered to be a Hisuian form which wouldn't make sense since Sinnoh evolved long from the harsh environment and Lehua needed to live in an ideal environment for Robbie to evolve like that which wouldn't be the case that they made up.

He set the record with one hundred eliminations, half the field.

Lehua decided not to use Robbie for the next round despite him being the ace, Lehua just wanted him to get some rest because it seems like controlling all those arrows tired him out mentally and Lehua wanted to use his other Pokemon.

Robbie entrusted Corian to help out.

''Are you sure you don't want me to watch?'' Kyle asked with Hydreigon out.