Chapter 195

Title: Ending the Nightmare!

-Chapter Start-

''GOON!'' Obstagoon roared, looking wild as ever to which proved to Grimsley that this is indeed the Obstagoon he has been feeling excited to battle.

''Incineroar! Flamethrower!'' Grimsley spoke up sounding more serious, breaking him out of his usual battle attitude.

Obstagoon was on all four rushing right in, avoiding it to which Grimsley stood his ground.

''Get ready! Bulk Up and use Close Combat!''

Beefing up, Incineroar crouched forward before lunging at Obstagoon in a muscle-to-muscle match trying to overwhelm the other, preventing the Close Combat.

''Fire Blast!''

''Headbutt!''

Obstagoon bashed his head in multiple times into Incineroar's skull, with enough power to make Incineroar flinch into halting the attack.

''Now Night Slash!''

Obstagoon dug his fist into Incineroar's gut, stunning it into slowly falling onto a knee.

''Now Headbutt!''

Obstagoon bashed his head into Incineroar once more, sending it rolling towards Grimsley not unconscious but still managing to get up.

''Parting Shot!''

Incineroar went back after weakening Obstagoon, with the Intimidate the moment Obstagoon came in with Incineroar's switch in affecting him, putting him minus two attack.

Out came Sharpedo.

''Now Swagger.''

Though the move causes Obstagoon's power to rise, he is confused.

If Obstagoon hasn't trained against this, clarifying when Obstagoon bashed his head against the ground, snapping him out of confusion and roared out.

Sharpedo in its mega form doesn't have Speed Boost which was why Grimsley was against Mega-Evolving off the bat originally to get some boost.

''Agility into Liquidation.''

''Catch!''

Obstagoon went on a knee narrowing his eyes as Sharpedo came in circling around him trying to find the right opportunity to strike.

Obstagoon twisted around when Sharpedo strike, managing to hit him but he got a hold of Sharpedo trying to escape.

''Headbutt!''

Obstagoon bashed his head into Sharpedo, dazing it out.

''Now Thunder Punch!''

Obstagoon slammed Sharpedo down hard and struck it clean, sending it flying towards Grimsley reverting back to normal unconscious.

''GOON!'' Obstagoon roared, looking more viscous than normal.

Grimsley recalled Sharpedo and immediately threw out Incineroar whose Intimidate affected Obstagoon again.

''Return Obstagoon.'' Isaiah recalled Obstagoon and threw out Krookodile, much to their alarm but she was immediately recalled.

Back came Obstagoon who no longer had any lowered attack stat.

Grimsley couldn't take any chances.

He still has his two unseen Pokemon yet, so he's going to utilize each given mechanic starting with the Dynamax Band Isaiah gave him.

Grimsley prepared the Dynamax Band, recalling Incineroar to enlarge the Poke-Ball and flung it, out came the massive Incineroar landing, glaring down on Obstagoon who didn't waste no time in charging like mad.