Chapter 147

Title: Mission End in Success or Failure?

-Chapter Start-

''Clops!'' Dusclops was sent flying, knocked unconscious.

Garchomp breathed a little, suffering the burn damage as Regieleki unsure of the damage because it tends on avoiding them, happily bounced.

Sophocles checked on Electabuzz, thanking him.

''Thanks for being support.'' Wally thanked Sophocles.

''The best I can do. I'm nothing like you two.'' 

''Still the fact we are battling Elite Four level Pokemon means whatever challenges the official team goes through won't be as easy. It's testing to see how easy we are adapting to battles.''

Sophocles looked down, knowing he doesn't stand a chance.

He joined so he can get some credit for his dream program, and he somewhat theorized a few of his mission were chosen based on his personal interest because what are the odds of being given missions of finding an extraterrestrial meteorite or catching a Solrock and Lunatone?

He mainly did medium missions because going easy wouldn't give him credits and he has done one hard mission.

A Flash Cannon hit Electabuzz on the back, knocking it out.

''No! Electabuzz!'' Sophocles cried, making everyone turn to find Weston with a Probopass snickering as he returned his Pokemon and ran off.

''He's still around? I'll take him out!'' Isaiah was stopped by Wally.

''Wait please. It's at trap. He's probably trying to separate us and meanwhile he probably has a Pokemon nearby watching our every move so we got to be careful and there are only two more Pokemon to handle. We need to take them as quick as possible.'' Wally warned.

''Why does he have to be such a jerk about it?'' Sophocles whined.

''His buddies weren't around him or otherwise we would have expected a full range attack which means they're eliminated.'' Isaiah realized.

''Meaning that....'' They turned their heads to find a Sableye that began to Mega-Evolve.

Dusknoir hid watching the trio releasing their Pokemon, consisting of Regieleki, Talonflame and Sophocles's fifth Pokemon being an Alolan Golem.

-With Destiny and Sawyer-

''Serperior! Close in and wrap around it!''

Serperior wrapped around a Houndoom.

''Are you sure about this?'' Sawyer asked.

''We got to take them out as far as soon as we can or otherwise the other two would show up. I'm only down two Pokemon, she and I decided to be a necessary sacrifice. You are the stronger one.'' Destiny explained.

Sawyer glanced at Serperior who was trying her best to not let go of Houndoom.

He didn't want to but he had no choice.

''Stone Edge Regirock!''

Regirock summoned the Stone Edge that reached the two, panicking Houndoom and Serperior gave a tongue and let go at the right time, hitting only Houndoom and knocked it out.

''Huh?! You said....''

''Kidding!'' Destiny giggled, tongue out to mock Sawyer who held his head.

''All that talk though.''

''It was fun right?''

''Yeah...''

Serperior was hit by multiple Pin Missiles and a Dark Pulse, knocking her out.