Chapter 47

Title: Being Chosen

-Chapter Start-

We were on a mission to save Mr. Harrison only because I get ''rewards'' from Mr. Peterson.

It wasn't because of the smartass who had the nerve to smack my hand.

We, being me, Krokorok and Raboot were around a giant hole in the center of the caves of Slowpoke that were a lot, all looking at me with their dopey look.

Seems like he really did get lost.

I had a Rotom Phone that I found, informing me this Phone is owned by Mr. Harrison.

''Excadrill come out.'' I let out Excadrill.

''Krokorok and Excadrill, dig down and see if you can find how deep this waterfall is and if it's safe to enter.'' 

They nodded and dug through the ground.

I eventually heard their cries, giving me the signal that I released Kingdra who can actually fly without needing to touch the water.

I'm still afraid of deep water.

With Raboot and I on its back, we descended down until we reached the darkness.

Then the light shined upon me.

My eyes widened in surprise at how bright the cave was, the source of light came from the reflections of gems all over the wide range room.

We landed carefully and I hopped out with Raboot, ordering Kingdra to stay put but cautious which she has.

If he fell in here then he shouldn't be gone because I see no large entrances leading to somewhere else unless there's an underwater cavern.

''Slow...'' 

I raised a brow as both Excadrill and Krokorok emerged from beneath, landing by my side as we slowly made our way past the dim witted group of Slowpoke's.

There was a lot of them.

They were nowhere threatening.

''Oh my hello there.'' A very Galarian accent rang my ears as I blinked, barely taking realization that Mr. Harrison was standing completely fine except the fact he had one of those Shellder that clamps to Slowbro's tail on his head.

Wait? 

''What's with the accent and what the hell is that?'' 

''I'm Mr. Harking! The King of All Slowpoke's! The Shiny Slowpoke Master!'' The possessed Mr. Harrison spun around graciously.

''I have a feeling I'm in one of those pointless filler two in one episode.'' I thought.

''Krokorok. Knock that thing off his head.'' I ordered.

Harking as the possessed Mr. Harrison held his hands in defense.

''Why the violence? I am who I am and I have not done such a thing to you. You must join us so...'' He snapped his fingers and a Slowpoke with a Shellder appeared.

He picked it up and held it to me.

''From this day forward, a Slowbro you will be.'' 

''...''

 Come rejoice with u....'' Harking didn't get a chance to finish when Krokorok used Shadow Claw at the shell, causing it to cry out before returning to the original owner.

'' Harking didn't get a chance to finish when Krokorok used Shadow Claw at the shell, causing it to cry out before returning to the original owner