Chapter 158

Title: Elite Four Battle! Aaron! The Bug Specialist (2/2)

-Chapter Start-

''Stealth Rock!'' 

Isaiah planted his owns hazards onto the field to which Aaron had no potential counter than Flygon who was unconscious.

''Agility!''

''Keep Scizor grounded! Gravity!'' 

Scizor glowed blue, being detained on the ground which wasn't an issue for Aaron.

''Swords Dance Scizor!''

''Fine! Curse!''

At the cost of Gigalith's speed increases both attack and defense.

''Alright Scizor! Bullet Punch!''

''Technician, predictable. Gigalith! Rip up the ground with Rock Slide!''

''LITH!''

''Scizor! Get through!''

Scizor swiped at the Rock Slide with Bullet Punch, reaching Gigalith and began throwing blows at her but she was able to withstand the attacks.

''Stone Edge!''

Scizor was thrown right back by the Stone Edge, seething at her.

''Baton Pass!'' 

''Baton Pass again?'' Isaiah thought as Scizor was swapped out.

''He must be saving Scizor when it's starting to get crucial.'' Isaiah thought.

Isaiah's stress over the early portions of the battle caused Excadrill and Infernape to take big damage earlier thanks to Crustle.

He needed Aegislash and Gigalith to be clear of damage as much as possible battling Aaron's remaining Pokemon.

Not all of them took big damage.

''Scolipede! You're the one!'' 

Out came Scolipede surprising to Isaiah who wondered why this one instead of Araquanid and the Stealth Rock took effect.

''Use Earthquake.''

''Oh really? Use Wide Guard.''

Aaron scoffed watching the Earthquake unable to touch Gigalith.

''Sorry Aaron, that isn't going to help you there.'' Isaiah smirked.

''So that's why he recalled Scizor for this one. Gigalith isn't a fast mover plus Curse but she can utilize this entire field.'' Isaiah thought, rubbing his chin.

''Scolipede! Stomping Tantrum!''

''Oh, because the last attack failed this attack gains a boost. The one thing you should know is that you done the job for me! Gigalith! Stone Edge!''

Scolipede as thanks to the boost it received from Scizor alongside his increasing speed thanks to Speed Boost rammed into Stone Edge after Stone Edge, slowly getting to a point of exhaustion because Gigalith wouldn't stop forming more.

Until one in particular Stone Edge it smashed through and Gigalith was revealed to be right behind it.

''Throat Chop!'

Gigalith lunged, striking Scolipede clean in the neck, sending it flying to which it rolled itself to safety, panting.

''Strike back with Smart Strike!''

Scolipede vanished, stabbing Gigalith which resulted in a critical hit, knocking her back.

''Use Rock Climb and into Smart Strike!''