Chapter 97

Title: An All Out Rocket Brawl

-Chapter Start-

The group including Bea were looking around to find rampaging Dynamax Pokemon.

''I see...thank you.'' Bea got off the phone.

''Many wild and owned Pokemon outside of the Wild Area are randomly Dynamaxing and going on a rampage.'' Bea stated.

''We can see that.'' Isaiah rolled his eyes at the many Dynamaxed Pokemon attacking everything in sight.

''It is my duty as a Gym Leader to help diminish this occurrence for the safety of the people of Galar.''

''Yeah...you do that and we'll find the source of it.'' Isaiah blankly said.

Bea didn't catch the sarcastic in his voice as she was more focused on important things.

''For real? You want to put your nose in this? What about wanting a normal experience for once?'' Kyle questioned.

''I realized at this point that there are no avoiding scenarios like running into Legendary Pokemon, drama and near death situations. I thought about it since Basculegion, it was such random timing but my life will never be normal everywhere I go.'' 

''Whoa, is this actual development? You are going to accept the madness?''

''Yeah at this point I'm not surprised. But you two get an experience of your lifetime.'' Isaiah couldn't help but smirked.

Isaiah stared at Bea, keeping to himself.

''We'll talk more on that later.'' 

''Less talking and start moving!'' They head out.

-Hammerlocke City-

''Are you sure about this Archer?'' Cassidy asked, somewhat nervous of the possibilities.

''Oh yes I am. I know he will show up and that is when I end his life.'' 

Even though they were to remain vigilant and secretive of their operations as Giovanni ordered.

But both Cassidy and Butch knew it was going to shit and Giovanni was going to have them killed if they expose their little secret.

Since failing Giovanni in capturing Moltres and not only that, lost many grunts and high level executives in the operation thanks to the involvement of Isaiah and though he didn't command an army of Charizard's to destroy extremely valuable equipment that could never be taken back, Archer was subjected to torture.

He was beaten and tortured nearly every day, his body sold to many despicable homosexuals in the darkest pits of a prison, lost a lung and an eye.

However none of that was on his mind.

Horrifyingly, it was what being demoted from Archer's right hand man to a mere grunt, even below Cassidy and Butch that is what destroyed his mentality.

He was mentally unstable and there was nothing he could do to repay Giovanni, his ''master'' and earn back his glory.

He became a disgrace.

He had nothing else to live for.

Since being demoted, he lost most of his Pokemon that were taken away, so now he's left with just his Magmortar.

They knew him coming to Galar was intentional suicide because without being by Giovanni's side, he's already dead as he is on the inside.

That starts with Isaiah.

''Why wouldn't he resist the idea of stopping an evil plan?'' 

Although they believed Giovanni is unaware of Archer's planned suicide.