Chapter 103

Title: Being the Bad Guy and Lehua's Grand Trial

-Chapter Start-

''Your uncle sucks dick.'' Isaiah said to Acerola who sat on his lap near the abandoned supermarket.

''He's just being overprotective.'' 

''Well he literally fired the shotgun in the room and you could have been hit.''

''He did went a bit overboard.'' 

Isaiah quietly nibbled on her neck, making her laugh out.

''It tickles! Since when have you been so....like this?'' Acerola pushed away Isaiah's head.

''I've been through a lot of complicated things plus I wasn't done with you until your uncle barged in. I need some relief and be a...boyfriend?''

''I think you um...shot a lot inside already because I was leaking like a faucet when I went to take a shower and we sort of broke the bed.'' 

''How about we break it some more later?'' Isaiah questioned, circling his fingers on her flat chest, flustering her into pushing his hands away.

''O-Okay! I think we ha-had enough! You don't know when to tire out!'' 

''Bianca and Rosa tapped out before I was done you know.''

''Can we not talk about sex right now?!''

''Well okay, what do you plan on doing in the mean time?'' Isaiah asked.

''I've been getting more and more children stopping by the library. I want to be there since it's a delight having them here. I'm surprised you stopped by, you never said you were coming to Alola?''

''Just wanted to surprise you. I never planned on coming to Ula'Ula Island.''

''What were you going to do?''

''The Pokemon that were victimized by Bernard are on Poni Island and I already met one of them. Kyle, Lehua, Destiny and Danika are going to help retrieving them.''

''Really? That's really kind of you.'' 

''Who said I'm done with you boy?'' They looked up to find Nanu approaching them with a real annoyed look towards Isaiah.

Isaiah tightened his hold on Acerola's waist, giving a wide toothless open grin towards Nanu.

''She's all mine.''

''Don't stress it. I don't have my gun on me but I got questions for you kid.'' Nanu said to Isaiah who raised a brow.

''What?'' 

''There he is!'' They looked up to find Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles and Lana who to no surprised look stressed out, confronting Isaiah.

''What's going on?'' Acerola asked as Isaiah let go of her and got up.

''Seems like I'm not needed.'' Nanu wanted to walk away but was stopped by Kiawe.

''You need to us arrest him!'' Kiawe exclaimed.

''For what?'' Isaiah questioned.

''Don't play dumb devil! We know you are the thief of the Wela Crown! Hand it over!'' 

''Wela Crown what?'' Isaiah being such a good actor picked his ear.

''IT'S ONE OF ALOLAN'S PRECIOUS TREASURES AND IT'S IRREPLACEABLE! IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOT ONLY ME, OLIVIA, MY GRANDFATHER BUT ALL OF ALOLA! HAND IT BACK NOW THIEF!''

Nanu and Acerola have never heard such hatred from his tone.

''Right, the fire that killed his grandparents.'' Nanu remembered, looking at Isaiah.