Chapter 167

Title: Mighty and Peachy

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah was lucky to be blessed with inhuman capabilities but not completely OP, just a string of luck none of the tentacles managed to grab him which he smashed through the window holding Rufflet tight.

The antenna on the head of the blue Super Buu look alike extended, following after Isaiah, catching his leg and slammed him through the walls.

''Hold on.'' Isaiah whispered to Rufflet as the walls collapsed, revealing a set of more monsters appearing with one that shaped like a canine struck him in the stomach and sent him flying into the wall over the ceiling.

The Super Buu look alike creature appeared to join its brethren, all standing over 12ft tall or are.

''He has...been in contact with Damian.'' The Super Buu creature spoke, capable of human speech with some delay.

Referred to as Loki.

''I feel it.'' One that looked like an arthropod, with white plating that was skin and harder than diamond, reddish antennas attached to its eyes, blue scales to go along with the plates of its muscular build, bearing holes that protrude spikes all over its body and its normally single pointer limbs were just as big as its main arms.

Referred to as Aegir.

''Da...mian.'' Spoke the middle, being some maroon or maybe a dark purple ape like beast with fiery eyebrows a body structure with its limbs and face on the body but no neck which was familiar to Isaiah, wide in size but incredibly bulky and its limbs were freakishly muscular and veiny.

Referred to as Surtr.

''Must capture him.'' The only one who was on all fours, a greenish reptilian like body with long arm sharp arms, orange and red shred wings like a bat.

Referred to as Fafnir.

''Capture him. Torture and he'll bring us to Damian....for Xeno.'' The last one that stood out, an anthropomorphic purplish furry canine with a bang over its right eye, having nine bushy tails, standing on its hind legs, having a muscular shape, sharp claws and rows of extremely teeth, revealing it to be the only female of the group.

Referred to as Skadi.

They all had sunken eyes with glowing purplish pupils.

-Back to Lehua-

He was with Kyle while Destiny was back to swimming as usual, taking cute pictures to send to her Sawi-poo.

Sawi-poo is fumbling his phone like Izuku Midoriya when he first called Uraraka.

''Semi-finals. Are you planning on using him?''

''I'm saving him for Cross. Want it to be a surprise, he's tough but the weakest of the group of Pokemon I'm choosing.''

''Let me guess, Robbie, Nagant, Pele, Lucile and Launch?'' Kyle assumed, making Lehua gasp.

''How the fuck did you know?''

''Those are your most determined Pokemon.'' Kyle knew for a fact.

That was when a massive cannon crashed by them, sweeping them up with sand and it was revealed to be Peach, the wondering cannon.

''To let you know Lehua. I am not going to hold back anything against you and I expect the same!''

''Of course...uh what are you doing?''

''What do you think? Helping out!'' Peach had this extremely determined look that she let out a menacing aura and she had her Bewear behind her throwing fist into the air.

Pokemon Journey: Fated DreamsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara