Chapter 124

Title: Saying Goodbye

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah quietly sat on Wailord with Marlon checking him out.

''You really have changed. To think you were a quite small, look at you now. You got a bit taller and a lot of muscle! Seeing those ladies and you being with Bianca, damn I'm impressed but seeing you on TV, you sure love the heat don't you?''

''Yeah I do.''

''I heard a lot of what you have accomplished since we last met. I can't believe you're the one who captured Heatran, that really saved a lot of people.''

''I wasn't thinking as some hero at the time but I guess what is right should be done. You're still not grudging about what I did to Bianca?''

''Hey man, it's hard for to judge people who showed a lot of change, Bianca told me you saved her life at the near death you experienced back in Icirrus City. That is enough to prove you have changed.''

''Yeah, just more focus on our battle. I need my 8th badge in order to officially register for the Unova League.''

''Then it's off to the party.''

''Party? Don't tell me, it's the one at Undella Town?''

''Right and this time we're invited. I heard Bianca is going to be there.''

Isaiah was wondering about Kyle, Lehua, Cindy and Bianca traveling around together and coincidentally went to Undella Town.

''Hmm....''

They made it to the official battlefield which was more in Marlon's favor in terms of water but Isaiah picked out his team for this battle and the referee without wasting time announced the typical rules for this battle.

Except it's two on two.

''You joking?'' Isaiah thought.

''Alright! Lets start with this! Go Carracosta!'' Marlon released his Carracosta onto one of the platforms.

Isaiah let out first choice, being Breloom.

''A Grass-Type huh? You have the first move bro.'' 

''Spore.'' 

''Dive''

Carracosta dived into the water to avoid the Spore.

''Shell Smash.''

Isaiah watched the reddish glow within the water.

''Waterfall.''

Breloom leaped towards one of the other platforms as the one he stood on went right up by Carracosta who was on the top of its attack.

''Hydro Pump!''

''Protect.''

Breloom defended against the Hydro Pump as Carracosta came down.

''Crunch!''

Shattering the barrier, the Rock/Water-Type bit onto Breloom.

Isaiah's eyes glint.

''You should have been cautious around a Grass-Type. Use Giga Drain!''

Tentacles erupted from Breloom's neck, wrapping around Carracosta, stunning it.

''Oh crap.''

Breloom drained most of Carracosta who was unable to escape due to its horrible weakness to Grass-Types, it was already drained out.

''Use Force Palm.''

Breloom tapped Carracosta, enveloping it in a weak blast, sending it slamming into one of the podium's and it float unconscious.