Chapter 144

Title: The Start of Something New

-Chapter Start-

Damian quietly watched Machop continuously train, crying out as this wasn't even normal for a Fighting-Type and Damian completely broke through its limits of training.

The mafia were around them, all eyeing Machop.

In their own language, throwing insults.

''Pathetic.''

''You want to die tonight?''

''You drop, and we'll dump your body in the ocean in pieces like we had done before.''

Machop glanced at Damian with a side perspective to find his face right by him.

Larvitar was doing her own training and didn't complain, except looked smug.

''I don't have the luxury of having a child of a totem to help me anymore. A normal Pokemon couldn't handle my training unlike that pathetic Litten.'' Damian thought.

He was rather interested in Isaiah's training that got Larvitar to feel more of a natural compared to Machop who is ironically a Fighting-Type.

Isaiah was watching the monitor.

''He's extremely well aware that he needs this. I still wonder what happened to his world.'' Isaiah thought, leaning back as Meltan appeared drooling over the bowl of nails.

Isaiah glanced at the Pokemon.

He knew it was part of the quest Lehua done but he didn't expect it soon.

That was when something alarming to Isaiah occurred when another Meltan appeared behind the original one.

There's two of them.

Isaiah raised a brow, looking between them.

''Which one of you belongs to Lehua?'' The one in front raised its hand.

Isaiah looked into the information gathered in Alola, turning out these things can multiply in numbers but unknown what causes them to multiply.

Isaiah thinks it can asexually reproduce.

From research collected by Professor Oak, it turned out all of the Meltans fused with Ash's own Meltan and created the abomination known as Melmetal.

Isaiah watched as the two ate the nails.

Isaiah snapped his fingers and summoned the Iron Plate that got both Meltan screaming in delight, trying to reach for it and Isaiah snapped his fingers.

A long rod of pure metal formed and both Meltan on each end began to devour like a pocky stick.

When they finished, they burped, rubbing their tummies and something very ''weird'' happened again.

What seemed like they pooped out something.

Two small balls of a soft metal that moved, the sound of weak squeals was heard from them and slowly they began to spread, revealing a hex nut and with a popping noise....

Two more Meltan were born.

Isaiah curiously held up the box of nails or something and dropped them on the four, resulting in all being devoured but nothing happened.

Isaiah formed another metal from the Iron Plate, and they all ate it up.

''Uh oh....'' Isaiah thought when all shitted out four more Meltan.

Now there are 8 of them.

''That was why....maybe it took time for the original Meltan to produce another one after eating a certain amount of metal but from the Iron Plate immediately triggered the reproduction.''