Chapter 159

Zinnia and Aster the Whismur sat on a small platform raised by the rocks in the middle of the ocean, which a formation of rocks formed around Sootopolis City, staring up at the sky.

''This is exciting Aster.''

''Whi?''

''It's time for those guys to make use of that Blue Orb to get Kyogre to start up battling Groudon, and once they fight, Rayquaza will come and stop them. I'll convince it to let me catch it and we'll use its powers that those idiots with their high fancy tech machine aren't able to do.'' Zinnia arrogantly spoke, looking quite smug.

As long as Rayquaza shows up and destroys the earth sized meteor heading here, it's fine with the amount of sacrifices to be made.

-Underwater-

Proton walked through the massive ship underwater remaining undiscovered by officials, passing through many grunts trying to get to position and he reached the main control center where work was completely critical.

Everything was set in place.

Proton approached the screen.

''Has it been complete?'' Proton asked, getting a nod from one of the executives.

''Yes sir. The Shadow Effect has affected Kyogre but completely entirely.'' Proton seemed pleased, showing the camera view of Kyogre who was in a sedative state being placed with machines

''As long as Giovanni is pleased with the results. Kyogre is now ours to control and we have the Blue Orb which allows Kyogre to utilize its true form.'' Proton snapped his fingers to which guards who approached him with a large suitcase that opened, revealing the Blue Orb.

''With the power of Primal Kyogre and in its Shadow powers with it, we'll wash out the entirety of the Hoenn Region as an experiment.'' Proton held out the orb that slowly gained its mark as everything out it turned black, and it slowly reached into the title of the movie event.

Pokemon Kyogre: The Evil Poseidon!

(3rd Person P.O.V)

''There's so many people!'' Lehua, Melli and Barry's faces were pressed flat against the window of the moving vehicle, looking over the highway at the ants in their view scattering across the beach.

''It's a major celebration the people of Sootopolis does every year. Many natives from the region and foreigners come from all over to celebrate this party, like summer vacation.'' Isaiah explained, placing his hand on Leah's lap to which she blushed, glancing away.

''Thank you for bringing me. I hope I don't get in the way, knowing you, it's alright.'' Leah told Isaiah who sighed.

''Don't worry cupcake, no guys are daring to get near you while I'm around.''

''Yeah because your ass can take out a whole army while your blindfolded, with your arms tied behind your back and your legs.'' Kyle mocked, chuckling as he did the driving.

Meanwhile in the back RV, Damian silently sat there alone just smiling for some particular reason.

He felt all tingly that he couldn't help when something threatening is going to happen.

Something is going to happen, and he wants to witness it.

''We welcome to another adventure with Project Stone and an official mission authorized by the Interpol Agency! What challenges will our protagonists face during this moment of vacation? What kind of bonds will form through this exciting trip to Sootopolis Beach? Stay tuned!''