Chapter 71

Title: Erupting Catalyst(Ending)

-Chapter Start-

''Isaiah, what the hell happened?!'' Everyone stared at the Primal Groudon who looked directly at them.

Specifically towards Steven Stone that it roared and fired a massive Fire Blast.

''Gyarados! Come out and use Hydro Pump!'' Lance threw out his Gyarados who was red in color.

Gyarados fired the Hydro Pump which immediately evaporated, stunning everyone as Gyarados got hit by the Fire Blast, sending it back but it still stood tall.

''What happened to the Hydro Pump?''

It was much hotter than normal that the Drought became much fierce.

''It's Desolate Land. The ability of Primal Groudon. It'll evaporate Water-Type attacks instantly and no weather calling move can reverse Desolate Land.'' Steven explained.

Immediately both Quillon and Danika released their Urshifu's.

''Danika, remember that your Urshifu's unique attack isn't going to help.'' Quillon warned.

''I know.'' Danika assured, trying to help up Isaiah who explained.

''The guy Tabitha, holds a lot of animosity towards the Devon Corporation. His plan was to completely destroy everything of it but he's also going back to the original idea of Team Magma which is to expand the landmass.'' Isaiah slowly regained his breath.

''Tabitha, yes I remember him.'' Steven frowned.

''Where is he then?''

''The Red Orb responded to him and it absorbed into him then....he got absorbed into Groudon.'' This shocked everyone.

''What?!''

''His feelings are corresponding with Groudon. This isn't by Groudon's own will.'' Isaiah explained more that raised questions.

They heard Groudon roar out, letting a massive black cloud which was Lava Plume which was far wider and enough to engulf an entire city in smoke that began to head towards everyone.

''TRAN!'' Heatran emerged from the ground, roaring out loud as it took on the Lava Plume, absorbing its power.

''Is that a Heatran?!''

''I own Moltres and Heatran. It's a long story but lets not get amazed.'' Isaiah explained, pulling out the rest of his team.

''Golurk! Krookodile! Gigalith! Flygon!'' Isaiah let out his team.

''Sol!'' Absol appeared by his side.

''Flygon! Hariyama! Camerupt! Zangoose! Mightyena! Help out!'' 

''You guys help me too!'' Morrison threw out his entire team.

''Go! Please!'' Sawyer let out the team of Pokemon he had on him.

Remember that they are using Pokemon that can most benefit right now.

Sawyer let out the team of Sceptile, Salamence, Gardevoir, Slurpuff and Aegislash.

Danika couldn't use her team since they were all Water-Types and the safest bet is Urshifu who is strong asides from Water-Type attacks.

Quillon let out a Tyranitar to fight alongside his Urshifu.

Steven's team consisted of Metagross, Aggron, Cradily, Armaldo, Excadrill and Tyrantrum.

Lance's team consisted of Dragonite, Gyarados, Charizard, Salamence, Garchomp and Dragapult.