Chapter 187

The five were staring at the transformed Erebus with horror, unable to comprehend the abomination and sickened sight of it that was enough for Isaiah to nearly vomit that he had to contain itself.

It couldn't possibly be like Pokemon evolution or transformations like Groudon or Kyogre because this transformation tore and twisted its flesh apart to reshape into this forced transformation because it was bleeding a lot.

It wasn't natural by any means.

''Despite being beheaded, it was still alive but how?! Was I supposed to strike at the heart to completely end it? Is Giratina this powerful to recreate Arceus's guardians into its own twisted image? My gosh if this was that Kyogre....''

Charizard only prevented something worse out of Poseidon.

Erebus's three heads opened their mouths, preparing three powerful black/purple beams that wasn't Oblivion Wing.

The petals made of flesh glowed as if it was building.

They all went against it, trying to stop it but a barrier instead appeared around it with multiple slithery leviathans made of energy around the barrier to shield Erebus.

It shifted itself for its heads to face the dark clouds and fired into them.

That was when glowing purple lights began to lit up.

''Oh no...''

Hundreds of destructive purple beams rained down upon them, making them scream as they were trying to block the attacks.

-All around Kalos-

Many were entering underground bunkers in case of emergencies that were being opened as millions across the region were rushing in which led to major issues with this many people coming at once that started fights, being trampled and trouble arose on the surface where there are those who were apocalyptic ready assholes who were looting and creating more chaos.

Dozens of ships were shipping out and others finding their own way of transportation.

They were basically running on Pokemon power, being Electric-Types since all power has been dead.

That was when like with the boys, everyone heard thundering that shined a purple light, making many groan.

''What now?!''

Multiple beams began to fire about all around Kalos and to top it all off, the clouds slowly began to expand outside to target nearby regions.

-With Isaiah-

Isaiah was face flat fingernails tucked onto the land, bleeding, bruised and burned shaking like mad trying to get himself up while his vision was blurring.

Yveltal suffered the most with open wounds it endured earlier in the fight that its eyes were still open but slowly becoming lifeless.

Zygarde managed to get up, not giving up before firing a Core Enforcer towards the barrier, merely cracking and the three heads of Erebus fired multiple lasers, exploding on Zygarde which caused it to turn green and hundreds of small green Pokemon dropped to the ground scattering about.

Xerneas saw that Yveltal was going to die, slowly it forced itself to crawl towards the poor Pokemon.

Isaiah managed to get on his with flashes going through his mind.

-In Isaiah's head-