Chapter 51

Title: A Hostile Reunion and Edgy Gym Battle

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah grunted when he was kicked against a tree with a knife pressing against his throat.

This was a bad idea.

''Let me be clear with you.''

Jane didn't give a damn that Isaiah told her that Maribel died after Tobias kidnapped him when they were supposed to take care of her until their parents returned.

''I never gave a single damn about any of you. Especially you mama's boy heck I always wanted to put a pillow over your face when you were first born.'' 

''Ouch...'' Isaiah sarcastically said.

''It was quite the stupidest thing to come alone and try to talk me out of being a Pokemon Hunter?''

''No.'' This left her raising a brow.

''What for brat?''

''I didn't give a shit if you became one. I was just honestly curious to see what you have been up to since I last saw you. That was when I first saw you a while ago.''

''How fucking stupid do you think I am? Sure that your Zorua in the form of a Leafeon couldn't have been a convenience since I'm sure you lured me out here when your gang are getting away with my target.'' Jane kicked him down on the ground.

''Yeah, that was the plan bitch.'' Isaiah scowled.

Jane's expression turned to amusement. 

''You really have grown up. I would have never thought the most innocent of us would turn out to be such a piece of shit.'' 

''I'm not surprised about you. Considering how much of a seller you were.'' Isaiah mocked.

This earned him an angry punch that nearly knocked him out and Jane grabbed his collar, forcing him to look into her eyes.

''Of course Tobias never told you, did he?'' 

''W-What?'' 

Jane scoffed and let go of him.

''You were too innocent and young minded to understand at the time yet you still don't get it? Let me ask you this, remember how dad forced all of us and mom to stay in that land away from civilization yet he allows himself to freely roam civilization and doesn't want us interacting with people?''

Isaiah never cared about his father, not once has he bothered to share anything of a bond he has with him.

''Yeah?''

''How exactly was I able to run away with a billionaire when dad had me and Maribel locked away in the attic while mom takes care of you and Tobias for the longest?''

''I really don't remember much about the past. A lot has happened and before I ended up in Alola, everything went to blank. All I can really remember are the memories of mom, Maribel, Gabriel and the few with Tobias. Heck I don't remember how Gabriel died but I know he saved me to escape.'' Isaiah explained.

He really didn't remember much about it.

''Gabriel? Isn't that what you named your Riolu?'' 

''Yeah...look Jane I really don't know what happened with you. Did dad do something to you?'' Isaiah asked.

Jane bawled her fist strong enough to draw blood.

''Come on. You know you want to.'' Jane remembered the words of her father to the man that was paying him.