Chapter 160

''Ah! What a day?!'' Morrison, Barry and Kyle laid with their bellies cartoonishly bulging.

They were in an expensive condo provided by Steven Stone though the only actual three tenants were supposed to stay being Isaiah, Alain and Sawyer while Kyle, Lehua, Melli, Barry, Morrison and Hodge are freeloading.

''Say, where's Isaiah?'' Hodge asked.

''With the girls. I saw them dragging him away.'' Sawyer stated.

The boys all shrugged, knowing what was going to happen except Alain who had no clue.

-With Isaiah-

Isaiah was left in his boxers thrown to the ground by the girls who stood over him with smug looks.

They really bullied him at dinner and dragged him here against his will after a whole day of chatting during the party.

''Does this mean you all forgive me?'' Isaiah felt helpless.

He really lacked a spine towards the girls when they are aggressive towards him even though he's full on capable of murdering them.

''We'll talk about that when you drop them underpants. Lose them.'' Flannery stepped forward intimidating Isaiah.

Sure he's back to his default mode of strength which was at least still beyond human comprehension but no plates to defend him from the wrath of the girls.

He really felt as normal as he back without the plates.

Gardenia was sure happy, breaking her stone face real excited about this, while Bianca sighed as Leah sat on a chair with a notebook and pencil, wanting to watch out of curiosity and get some pointers before she and Isaiah do it for the first time.

''I honestly missed grabbie grab Isaiah.'' Danika appeared in purple panties.

Isaiah vs Cynthia, Bianca, Rosa, Danika, Flannery and Gardenia.

''I need an adult.'' 

''Lol, hear that girls? He needs an adult, we're all older than you and not only that, we're all pent up.'' Cynthia stated.

Meanwhile Cindy, Mairin and Destiny were offered the spare bedroom in the boys room since some planned on sleeping in the same room or living room.

''We're going to drain you until you're completely dry like a juice pack.''

-With Lehua-

Lehua silently walked with Anabel outside in the middle of the night.

''I don't know if I can do this.'' Lehua sounded fearful as Anabel sighed.

''It'll be okay Lehua. If anything happens then my Alakazam will teleport you to safety. You are playing the role of a janitor among a bunch of recruits from Hoenn that are going to be joining up and don't try to bring suspicion upon yourself.'' Anabel pleaded.