Chapter 74

Title: Party Reunion Ending

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah flipped off Chloe as she was rushed out of the house by her mom with Professor Cerise following.

''For now this party is over. I don't want anyone in the lab asides Ash and Goh by the time I come back to have a talk with you Isaiah.'' Isaiah felt his glare directly towards him.

''Isaiah, we will ta....'' Professor Cerise was cut off when Linoone lunged towards him, drop kicking into him out the door and the door was slammed shut.

They heard the screaming of the family.

''There goes the party.'' Goh muttered as he backed away.

Isaiah shrugged.

''Damn, you had to be a party pooper. So you were screwing around with that girl but she was cheating with this guy? You got cucked!'' Rosa exclaimed, staring at Goh.

''This guy doesn't understand the meaning of a relationship.''

''Like you know anything?''

''I'm sure it doesn't involve ditching her every time she found some time to spend time with you yet you didn't know how she felt like you know Goh, you really are a piece of shit like me when you remain that ignorant.'' Isaiah blankly said to Goh who cringed.

''I wasn't really into it.'' Isaiah got pissed and clamped Goh's jaw, pulling him towards him that got everyone trying to pry him off.

''Then why is your excuse every time is that I'm sorry that she gave so many chances with you? Every single night Goh, did you know sleeping in the room right by her own, I can hear her crying every night.'' Isaiah asked, making Goh gawk.

''I-I did-didn't know!'' 

Isaiah let go and booted Goh away.

''You act like you've never made a single mistake in your life! All you've been is being an asshole to everyone and I don't know why....I don't know why....why me?'' 

Isaiah only picked on Goh at the time but never did any physical harm.

Until he walked in that night to find his ''girl'' sleeping with the nervous Goh.

''Put the pieces together?'' 

It was that brutalizing moment when he beat the shit out of Goh so badly that it caused Goh to become even more distant from Chloe and affected his mentality that badly.

Their relationship was already as rocky even before Isaiah moved in.

Goh walked away but got booted again by Isaiah that the other called him out because that was unnecessary.

''Dude...'' Morrison and Kyle looked at Isaiah who left the room with the party being ruined.

Brock frowned as everyone scratched their heads.

''I think I'm going home. This is a bit too much.'' Gardenia was the first to speak but not before asking the girls.

''How about we all keep touch?'' Gardenia suggested, pulling up her Rotom Phone.

''Us?'' 

''Yes all of you. It'll be nice to talk with you again, including you Danika.''

''Me?''

''Don't have any friends to talk to?''

''Well...'' Danika scratched her head, realizing she never had anyone to talk to as much asides from her leader and Quillon.