Chapter 80

Title: Teacher and Student Struggles(Isaiah's Getting Real Pissed Off)

-Chapter Start-

Professor Cerise was staring down on Lehua who remained silent and not making any eye contact with Isaiah by his side, whistling while watching Linoone unaware to the Professor wrestling with poor Yamper.

''So let me the story straight. This boy is related to the man who was responsible for all the tragedy that occurred in Alola, now is in danger of being attacked by the mob and you decided to take him in as your ''student'' after witnessing his foolish attempt in fighting an extremely Pokemon?'' Professor Cerise was told the whole story.

''Yep.'' Isaiah watched as Yamper tried getting away but Linoone did a suplex on him.

Professor Cerise was suspicious.

''Why exactly are you doing this? If I had to guess, it has to do with wanting to use him to compete in the Alola League in your place and to embarrass Ash again, am I correct?'' This raised Isaiah's eyes.

''Since you said it, sounds like a wonderful idea.'' Isaiah rubbed his hands greedily, making them sweatdrop.

''I can't tell if I really gave him the idea or not.'' He stared down on Lehua, noticing his Z-Ring.

''I see you are able to use one of those.''

''He can't and don't mind his awkwardness. He doesn't speak much to others from what I can tell.'' 

''I-I-I can talk by my own.''

''Sure...''

''I'm not...able to do use it and I don't have a Z-Crystal.'' 

Isaiah had an idea so he decided to pull out a Z-Crystal he owns.

''I'm going to let you borrow this to practice the use of Z-Moves when you officially earn one by yourself so don't get too comfortable with it.'' Isaiah handed Lehua a Z-Crystal, shocking him.

It was the Grassium-Z.

''T-This is perfect for Robbie!''

''Yeah but better not lose it. That's precious to me and my Venusaur.'' Isaiah warned.

''Y-Yeah...''

''I'm still questioning your reasoning for taking in this boy without my approval and I see why given the circumstances. If he's going to stay here then you are the one who will care for him because the only things I will be offering is a Pokedex and a place to store his Pokemon.''

''Yeah, they'll be in my dome with my Pokemon.''

Ren brought Professor Cerise the completed Rotom Phone and after some testing, he handed it to Lehua.

''This is mine?'' 

''Yeah? Never had a phone?'' 

''I'm just not a phone person since...I never had friends to talk to.''

''This is not just a phone but also a working Pokedex. With it being programmed by us, you have a lot more features that are exclusives compared to regular phones or Pokedex.'' 

''Thank you...''

''At least this one has manners.'' The older man thought as Isaiah shoved Lehua in a hurry to exit.

He gave silent prayers for Lehua.

Linoone followed after throwing Yamper into the trashcan.

-With Isaiah-

''This is where Robbie and any Pokemon you catch will be staying.'' Isaiah showed off his entire Pokemon collection, all staring at Lehua and Robbie in question.