Chapter 115

Title: Kyle vs Cobalion

-Chapter Start-

''That's right. Right there, mmm right in the sweet spot baby. Yeah, rain me please.'' Skyla pleaded, begging for me.

Allison was standing by the side rolling her eyes, watching Skyla have her ''fun'' with Isaiah who was wet.

Isaiah sprinkled Skyla all over her, getting her dancing around in it before Isaiah went back to work.

On her aircraft.

As things may take a twist, she wanted him shirtless and wash her aircraft spotless which was her condition.

Isaiah wasn't about to sleep with Skyla right off the bat since he hasn't seen or spoken to her since the very start of the story.

This was so ridiculous, but he went along with it since no one else is around and she's not taking pictures to post online.

''I went from nearly dying earlier by freaking Regice, literally near frozen to death today and now I'm reduced to this.'' Isaiah thought.

He just wanted to get his badge and be out of here in no time.

It was more boring without the dirty talk as all he did was scrubbed her windows.

Although his eyes were on Skyla's breast with her nipples visible because she was wearing a small white shirt.

''Might as well enjoy it. I went through freaking hell.''

''Hello? You needed me Skyla? I got my outfit but uh.....'' They turned to find Bianca wearing the same sort of shirt Skyla was wearing and an orange bikini.

Isaiah was distracted on how big her breast were, looking ready to pop out of the shirt Skyla provided and her big, full, round and jiggly cheeks that he slipped on the wing and onto the ground, getting a snicker from Allison.

''You dummy.''

''Isaiah! What are you....'' Bianca picked up Isaiah with her boobs on his face, making her yelp in embarrassment and dropped him on his head.

''Wait, weren't you around Icirrus?''

''I wanted to see Isaiah and Skyla called me needing help. Oh Skyla, really?'' Bianca had Isaiah's head laying on her lap as she seated.

Isaiah was having an amazing time with her chest laying on his face that Bianca didn't realize but Allison did.

''My gosh, what a pervert?'' She thought.

Skyla raised her eyes, looking amused at Isaiah's whose head was slowly rubbing against Bianca's chest.

''Ah! Isaiah! What are you.....''

''Hey hey! After nearly freezing to death completely and my experience. I deserve to do this and you did this to my dick before when I was asleep! Nom! Nom! Nom!'' Isaiah went under her shirt, helping himself.

-With Lehua-

Lehua and Anabel were seated across from one another with drinks served.

''So I heard that you not only did complete a Grand Trial but also assisted with capturing Pokemon that were illegally dumped on Poni Island. I'm really proud to see you have grown quite a bunch from that kid.'' Anabel praised to Lehua who looked down.

''Of course. I was only doing what's right and fixing dad's mess.'' 

''I'm really pleased to hear that but what happened to your eye?'' She referred to his black eye.

''A guy from Alola when he visited Kanto named Cross. He's mad for the right reason but I'm not the guy he should be blaming.'' 

''Really? Would like to have a word with him?''