Chapter 120

Title: Team Plasma Battle Royale

-Chapter Start-

It was after Samurott's Ice Beam that a battle royale occurred.

Lehua panicked when he saw Golbat approach Kyle from behind while his back was turned away towards Aldith, Barret and the other guy with their Klinklang and Metagross.

''Spark!''

Denki charged forward, tackling into Golbat, knocking it back unconscious.

''Oh damn, thanks man!''

''Krokorok! Use Mud-Slap!'' 

A Krokorok from the side fired out mud from its nostrils, blinding Denki.

''Flamethrower!''

''Pin Missile!'' 

Denki was blindsided by those attacks, knocking him out.

Kyle saw Denki was down, grinding his teeth as Aldith glared before throwing out two more Pokemon.

A Bisharp and a Yanmega.

''Give it up, you can't take on all of us. Each of us have a full team.'' Aldith sneered.

''I'll handle these three then. You guys handle the trash!'' 

This pissed off the other grunts.

Lehua had no choice but to throw out what he has on him.

Nessie, Serafall, Corian and Lickitung.

There were so many issues with the other Pokemon Lehua had that weren't here.

Vana and Scolipede won't listen, Launch will get distracted without Nagant and Qwilfish, it'll just be defenseless in the open without the water.

This weird team caused the members to laugh at Lehua, embarrassing him.

Vito on the other side has his Hitmonchan pummeling the Gurdurr with repeated strikes that were critical.

''Now!'' 

Hitmonchan uppercut Gurdurr, knocking it out.

Skarmory, Sigilyph and Mandibuzz appeared to attack Hitmonchan.

''Thunder Punch!''

Hitmonchan struck all three of them, knocking them back.

''Corian! Protect!'' 

The Team Plasma Grunts were relentless with their attacks against Lehua.

''Lickitung! Use Lick!'' 

Lickitung stretched his tongue, licking across the faces of multiple Pokemon that stunned them for a bit from the nasty move.

''Hyper Beam!'' 

From behind Lickitung was blasted from behind by the Metagross Kyle was supposed to be facing, knocking him out immediately.

''Samurott! Ice Beam! Surround us!'' 

Samurott fired an Ice Beam that appeared right behind Lehua, trapping Kyle and the three main grunts with him so they won't try to attack from behind.

''Yanmega! Bisharp! Get on the other side!''

''Ceaseless Edge!'' 

Samurott lunged up, slashing both Pokemon multiple times, knocking them out.

''Hydro Cannon on Metagross!''

Samurott twisted and fired the ultimate Water-Type attack, blasting Metagross who was on cooldown after the Hyper Beam, knocking it out.