Chapter 105

Title: Insecurity

-Chapter Start-

It was a moment of silence.

''It is true. You two really are brothers.'' Danika said out loud, catching Quillon's attention.

It confirmed his suspicions about Isaiah.

It must be a genetic thing within his family to run into Legendary Pokemon....without anything to back up his claim.

''A huge asshole at that.'' Kyle and Lehua said at the same time, sounding pissed.

''Ah, if it isn't the group of trainers, all each with a Legendary Pokemon....''

''I don't.'' Lehua muttered, catching Tobias's attention.

''Oh? Who are you?'' This felt like a jab to Lehua.

''I'm Lehua...''

''Well okay but I'm going to ignore you. You are already used to it, nothing real interesting about you except you are a freeloader who leeched off my brother, even his dear friend Kyle and the little girl is so much more competent than you. They both got skills and a Legendary Pokemon without Isaiah's influence over the chances.'' Tobias said to Lehua who looked down.

''Why are we wasting our time? Lets just go.'' Isaiah walked away with his groupies following but Danika and Quillon.

Isaiah stopped when he saw Lehua glaring at Tobias, not moving.

''Don't even try it. He'll kick your ass.'' Isaiah warned Lehua, clenching his fist before stomping away.

Everyone else can just smell the thirst for blood that made the air toxic around them.

Danika looked at Tobias, narrowing her eyes.

She didn't want to be around the guy despite the mysteriousness behind his background and what he did to Isaiah that made him the way he is now.

She was real curious to know more on their relationship and perhaps would have gotten more information if he didn't get Poke-napped by Leavanny.

She wanted to hear from Isaiah's own mouth if he wants to explain.

Quillon crossed his arms towards Tobias, wanting to know so much more but the man waved his hands, denying him the chance to have a word.

''My business is only with my brother and his groupies, including my dear future sister-in-law Danika but you? You aren't on my list of interest.'' This annoyed Quillon as Tobias took off on Latios but going to be around to watch the show.

Quillon turned towards Isaiah who was talking with the group.

''So it was true. He stole that Kommo-o from the Totem....'' 

''Tobias is responsible for that Shiny Kommo-o and all those Pokemon that were dumped here, yeah that Shiny Kommo-o that watched Tobias's training method trained those Pokemon but they're mentally scarred badly from the aftereffects.'' Isaiah added in.

''I thought it was weird for that Blastoise to be that powerful even though it wasn't long since Lehua joined you.'' Danika wondered.

''Is Tobias as strong as you claim he is?'' Quillon questioned.

''Yeah he's no laughing matter. If you're wondering, yeah he caught all those Pokemon legitimately and he's an extremely picky catcher. He could have caught that Shiny Kommo-o back then but he didn't because he only wanted the rarest one he can find and just for me to battle, which is that Kommo-o with the Totem capability.'' Isaiah explained.