Chapter 173

Title: Gardenia! Mother Nature! Start of Gen 9!

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah was approaching the battlefield which was filled with flowerbeds, high grass and trees which is supportive for Gardenia who winked at him.

''Trainers! As request of Gardenia! This battle will a full battle with the added stipulation of a double battle!''

''A double battle? That was out of nowhere. That gives her a major advantage since she knows what she's doing.'' Isaiah readied as the referee continued with the stipulation of the battle.

''Now begin!''

''Rillaboom and Whismicott! Lets show Isaiah a ''good'' time.'' Gardenia winked as she spun, flinging both customed made pink and green Poke-Balls.

The Rillaboom she showed him back during the Kyogre arc and another Pokemon he hasn't gotten to battle as well materialized.

The entire field glowed green, revealing to be Grassy Terrain done by Rillaboom. 

Isaiah stared at his balls and just released the Pokemon without flinging them.

Out came Sceptile and Aggron.

''Begin!''

''Okay Whismicott, use Tailwind!''

Whismicott before one can make the order called utilized the winds on her side the advantage.

''Aggron! Iron Defense! Sceptile! Use Swords Dance!''

''Whismicott! Helping Hand! Rillaboom! Grassy Glide!''

Whismicott clapped its hands, giving Rillaboom a temporary boost and it vanished in a blur, clotheslining both Sceptile and Aggron, knocking both Pokemon back but held their ground looking stunned.

Isaiah was stunned as well.

''Prankster. Any non-attack moves Whismicott uses has priority, and with Helping Hand boost Rillaboom's power for the same turn, with Grassy Terrain in effect, the move Grassy Glide Kyle told me about is doubled in battle and has the priority as well. Gardenia really knows her stuff.'' Isaiah thought completely impressed.

'''Whismicott! Helping Hand and Rillaboom! Grassy Glide again!''

''Aggron! Metal Burst!''

Both Pokemon were tackled once again, taking damage to which Aggron burst out energy, managing to hit Rillaboom who nimbly backflipped towards Gardenia.

''Helping Hand and Grassy Glide!''

''Aggron! Protect!''

Aggron got in front of Sceptile, shielding him and Sceptile got ready.

''X-Scissor into the ground!''

Sceptile repeatedly slashed the ground so fast that the Grassy Terrain began to gain light green slash marks before cackling and disappearing.