Chapter 150

Title: Elite Four: The Trickster

-Chapter Start-

''Luxray, why? He could have gone with Hydreigon.'' Lehua wondered.

''Lehua, know that these guys are real experts able to handle Pokemon of their specialty's weakness. Kyle is simply playing safes for now.'' Isaiah informed.

''Oh...''

-With Kyle-

''I'll give you the first move.'' Will allowed to which Kyle did his thing.

''Roar!''

Luxray roared a purplish wave that affected Exeggutor into vanishing then was recalled unwillingly, calling upon another Pokemon on Will's side.

''Gardevoir, knew he had something like this up his sleeve.'' Kyle thought.

His strategy with Luxray was Roar so he can see which Pokemon Will decided to bring to this battle.

He has seen Will's battles studying him, mainly seeing Xatu, Jynx, Exeggutor, Girafarig, Slowbro, Espeon and several more Psychic-Types from Kanto and Johto.

That means he's using Pokemon outside of his usual usage.

''Luxray! Roar!''

''Don't think so. Avoid that with Teleport.'' 

Gardevoir vanished, reappearing around Luxray who tensed.

''Electric Terrain!''

''Ray!'' Luxray summoned a field of electricity that made Will smirk.

''Now Rising Voltage!'' Kyle learned these specific attacks under the guidance of a move tutor from Isle of Armor.

Rising Voltages powers up in Electric Terrain and not only that, streams of electricity rose up from all over the field.

The attack shocked Gardevoir, forcing it back to which Kyle sought the opportunity.

''Use Roar!''

Luxray roared, forcing Gardevoir to return and out came another of Will's Pokemon.