Chapter 197

Title: Gone Completely Wrong & Departure

-Chapter Start-

''Was that necessary?'' Arven asked watching Isaiah trying to get up as they all managed to get out of his vision range before being sat on by Bianca.

''Gives us some time.'' Lehua responded sounding terrified.

''What?''

''I warned everyone Isaiah is going to do something very bad during the race which could lead to our deaths.'' Acerola revealed she snitched out her boyfriend.

''Does he actually intend on it?'' Arven didn't want Isaiah to be picked on like this after what he has done for Arven.

''Trust me, I may have made fun of him....'' Lehua stopped himself.

''About what?''

''HE TOLD ISAIAH HE SUCKS AT VIDEO GAMES SO BADLY! HE KEEPS MAKING FUN OF ISAIAH EVERY TIME HE BEATS HIM IN MARIO KART!''

''Wow, he's so petty.''

''I knOWWWWW!'' Lehua gasped when Cross decided to ram into him, nearly causing his Revavroom to crash.

''Cross!''

''Hey man, all it matters now is winning! If it's anything like Mario Kart....'' Cross wildly smirked as he let out Lycanroc who seated behind him.

''Stone Edge!''

Everyone scrambled nearly being pierced by the Stone Edge.

''Oh you want to go that far crazy bastard?!'' Barry grinned as he let out of his Roserade, ordering it to use Sludge Bomb that caused a reaction of explosions.

''Oh my gosh! And we thought Isaiah was going to be pulling this crap!'' Lehua thought at the idiots letting out their Pokemon attacking each other.

''What's that?'' Cross squinted his eyes which everyone noticed multiple cubes made of glass with question marks on them, floating in line with each other hovering above the ground.

''Wait, is this really Mario Kart? Who's....'' Destiny stopped, noticing Isaiah's Mr. Rime in view leaning over his staff blowing his hand and rubbed it against his chest.

''Oh my gosh. Isaiah really built this?''

''I'M ON IT!'' Morrison ran to touch the cube, causing it to burst and something formed within his hand.

The glass faded away into light with several of the others avoiding it out of concern.

''Wait!'' Goh pleaded in last place because his Revavroom was rather disobedient.

Morrison watched as he ended up with a green Shuckle who was horribly painted and odd out staring at Morrison.

He flung it that caused it to bounce all around the group.

Sawyer ended up with a regular Shuckle who stared blankly and he used it as a shield when both Shuckle's crashed into each other, knocking the poor Pokemon's out and left there.

Goh saw the group touching the cubes and decided to try to hit one.

Only for one coincidentally feel like a Reflect, like he crashed through a mirror happened, causing him to scream out without getting anything.

''Green shells, red shells....blue shells....wait, so I think the Shiny Shuckle Isaiah owned must be the blue one.'' Lehua realized as he eyed back to find Cross getting a Blue Shuckle who wasn't like the other two who were kidnapped from where they were, forced to be put in that cube because Isaiah technically caught this one.