Chapter 126

Title: Crashing The Party and Dreadful Return

-Chapter Start-

The group were talking a lot with Isaiah on Bianca and Rosa.

''So a Pokemon Professor and a movie star?'' Isaiah nodded his head, unsure what to think.

''Hey, sound more interested!'' 

''Sure, it's as interesting as you.''

''Really? What makes me interesting?'' 

''Nothing.'' 

''Don't pull me with me mister, I let you fuck me.''

''Well you pretty much inserted yourself between Bianca and I.'' Isaiah shrugged.

''Can we not talk about sex?'' The trio were alone on the beach as an hour passed since Lehua's battle with Marlon went by.

It was interesting to everyone watching Lehua teach Elena how to swim and she is getting the hang of it.

''What do you think my bikini?'' Elena asked.

''Well....you look very nice.'' 

''What about you? It's a hot day, you sure about wearing that black shirt? You're really sweating?'' Elena asked.

Lehua held himself.

He still had a belly, his build something not to be proud about.

''You know you boys always assume it's your looks but a girl wants is just what they want in their hearts, nothing in looks matter.'' Rosa pointed out.

''Really? What attracted you to me?'' 

''Well....fine you're really great at sex. We're just sex buddies, not romantic buddies so wanna fuck?''

''Maybe later.'' Isaiah rolled his eyes.

''Mind if I join in?'' Roxie jumped into their conversation.

''What?'' 

''Are you deaf or what I said killed the beat? I want you to beat me, you, Bianca, Rosa and I will musk the air with our rock and roll.'' Roxie grinned.

''You're that interested?'' 

''No shit dude. I heard you were packing real good and with all the girls you have screwing from what Cynthia told Caitlin, Skyla, Elesa and I, god damn! You even have your own harem, never thought that shit would exist and you're even screwing Cynthia! She's a freaking goddess! Even Allison! Even Cindy couldn't tap that! If you can fuck her then let me on it! What do you say?!''

''All in favor of Roxie joining in? Say I!'' Rosa declared as she and Roxie raised their hands.

Isaiah didn't but saw Roxie forced Bianca's hand up.

The poor girl couldn't find the right words at what is happening.

''I wouldn't mind watching. Fufufufufu.'' They turned to find Cynthia giggling at the scene, taking a seat and laid down on her stomach, removing her bikini top, letting her massive breast touch the blanket and they all could see them squished and sticking out from the sides and her amazing ass.

There was just something about Cynthia that Isaiah couldn't resist.

She was so fucking hot and she grinned at his ''you know what'' sticking out that he tried to hide.

Rosa grinned smugly, laying her head on his shoulder staring at him.

''Mind putting some lotion there?'' Cynthia smugly grinned at Isaiah with a you know what and a blush on his face.