Chapter 166

Title: A Sniper Situation!

-Chapter Start-

Lehua was sucking on a lollipop typing down potential match ups following Lana's team she used including Sandy the Eevee.

''Cedue?'' Robbie peaked over while Keenan sat on his head licking his lips as he felt like Ash's Rowlet right now.

The calmest Keenan has been ever.

''I'll use you for the semi-finals and finals Robbie. Where we will meet up with Cross, you had your spotlight in the battle royale. She really wants this chance to herself like Corian.'' Lehua told Robbie who shrugged as Nagant appeared out of nowhere, wearing sunglasses.

''What's with you?'' Lehua asked Robbie who had this look like he was embarrassed by something.

''My my, so Sobble has evolved.'' They turned their heads to find Ilima clapping his hands.

''Hey cousin.'' 

''I must say that was a splendid battle. I never got the chance to beat Guzma myself when I first competed. His Golisopod was sure something.'' Ilima told him that Lehua look down Ilima took a seat by him.

''I heard you're planning on becoming a member of the International Police. That's a big goal.''

''I heard you got your teacher license. Congratulations.''

''I am someday going to take over as the Principal in place of Principal Oak when he retires.''

''Really? That's real extensive of you.''

''Right? I want to show the importance of the bond between trainer and Pokemon that is most crucial in a battle, many don't get the exact message but I feel like I can.''

''I feel like you can do more.''

''Of course, got my profession Pokemon Battles degree, business degree, cooking degree...'' Lehua rubbed his head trying to keep up with his cousin who is the definition of an actual Gary Stu.

''My apologies if I'm bragging. Please tell me, how has Nagant been? Oh right? What about Lickitung?'' Ilima asked.

''Nagant, she's going to be the ace of the team like how Corian was against Guzma.'' Lehua patted Nagant.

''Is that so? I can see how powerful she has became and she is a fitting Pokemon for you since you're looking to become an Interpol Agent. I would love to battle her, oh, may I show you this?'' Ilima tossed out a Pokemon that made Lehua jump at the sight of.

 I would love to battle her, oh, may I show you this?'' Ilima tossed out a Pokemon that made Lehua jump at the sight of

''A Wyrdeer?! So what Isaiah said was right?!''

Lehua told Isaiah about the Stantler that appeared out of nowhere back when Ilima came to Vermilion City, and he caught it.

Isaiah suspected it be one of the Pokemon from Hisui that has the capability.

''Lehua, there's no point in hiding it anymore. If Ilima's Stantler evolves, tell him of its origins before he starts to ask for more questions.'' Lehua remembered.