Chapter 118

Title: Fate to Happen

-Chapter End-

Zorua got in front of the Hisuian Zorua, growling at Darkrai angrily.

Darkrai stared down on the Zorua, recognizing her as Isaiah's Zorua.

''Zorua!'' 

Darkrai raised to see Isaiah and Allison appearing.

Both trainers tensed at the sight of Darkrai.

''It's you...'' Isaiah jumped off of Sceptrier who looked ready to attack Darkrai which Allison had to calm it down.

Darkrai looked Isaiah up and down.

He has changed a lot.

''It has been a while Darkrai. Zorua, you need to back up.'' Isaiah got in front of Zorua which the Hisuian one leaped into the bushes, growling cutely towards Isaiah while Isaiah's Zorua approached it, noticing it was indeed young for a Zorua.

Darkrai remained vigilant as Isaiah coughed.

''Darkrai. I want to tell that I'm sorry for what happened the last time. You see, I assumed you intentionally gave me nightmares of my past when Cresselia was using her powers on me but it was my own self who fell into hatred because those positive dreams she showed me of my past, it only reminded me of the dark memories I thought I long forgotten but what I did was not excusable. I'm sorry.'' Isaiah got this off his chest.

Allison was surprised how completely sincere Isaiah sounded as he raised his arms.

Darkrai looked to the side for a bit before eyeing behind Isaiah.

''Behind you.'' 

Isaiah turned around to get jumped by the Zoroark's rushing shadow, enveloping Isaiah.

''Isaiah!'' Allison before she can order one of her Zoroark's to attack.

Zorua fired a Dark Pulse, hitting the Zoroark who grunted before turning towards Zorua with a nasty glare.

Isaiah rubbed his face, trying to wipe off of what he just say and got dragged by Allison who stood.

''Zoroark, he didn't mean....'' She cut herself off when Isaiah's Zorua lunged, tackling into Zoroark who swiped her away, snarling at Zorua who got in front of the Hisuian Zorua, angrily barking at Zoroark who questioned what she seen in this human.

''Of course.'' She sweatdropped.

Darkrai lowered, wishing to witness the battle itself.

Zorua and Zoroark glared at each other.

Zoroark glared at Isaiah, wondering why Zorua is defending this human?

Allison nudged Isaiah.

''What?''