Chapter 14

Title: Isaiah's Usual Self

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah sat on a chair with a mouthful from Professor Cerise and Officer Jenny, still after the incident that occurred in the Unova Region.

Apparently he was surprised to discover there were no charges from the victims, being that of Bianca and Kyle deciding not to press charges so he was basically scott free.

''Here. Remember you need to take these every day and I expect you to take one right now and monitoring you take one.'' Professor Cerise handed him a filling with anger managing pills which made Isaiah growl menacingly.

Still he needed to take these.

He hated it.

He slowly took the pill and felt himself feeling restrained of his actual emotions.

''Next time you send him into a different region, make sure he has an accomplice to ensure that he is on the pill that he needs to take everyday. There's no telling what could happen, or we are aware of what actually happened in Unova that went under the rug.'' Officer Jenny frowned on Isaiah.

He wasn't well liked by the police here due to his attitude.

''I still can keep my Pokemon, right?'' 

''We have gotten word from the professor about the army of Frillish that attacked you and what concerns us is about the Frillish we heard that has killed people but we can't exactly put it down without exact evidence relating to this Frillish, may we see it?'' 

''Speaking of Frillish's. Where are the ones that were sent here?'' 

''They are contained in their Net-Balls until you decide what to do with them. We tried releasing them into the area in the dome behind us where Goh's Pokemon are being kept but they were far too hostile and immediately started causing damage to everything around them, attacking everyone they saw so we had no choice but to return them.'' 

''Do whatever want with them. Donate, use them for dissection, release them back into the waters of Unova, whatever you want. It would be a very bad idea a colony like that to be released in the waters of Kanto, if they were to grow in numbers.'' Isaiah waved them off.

''The results will be devastating. Anyways, we want your Poke-Ball containing the Frillish. She will be contained a specified Poke-Ball called the Prison Ball, which she will be unable to get out on her own and the return mechanism will automatically suck her in without having to aim if she avoids. You will be given her.'' Officer Jenny held her hand which Isaiah quietly placed Frillish's Poke-Ball in hers.

''What did you capture asides the Frillish?'' Professor Cerise asked, getting Isaiah to pick his pockets and threw out his team except Heatran who he was keeping a secret.

He knew they would try to take away his Heatran after seeing how wild it will get and with his reputation, they will not allow him to have such a powerful Pokemon with capabilities beyond on the environment around it like creating a volcanic labyrinth and potentially create erupting volcanoes on land and he can't control it without the Magma Stone.

His team came out and stared at the two adults who were taken by surprise.

''Krokorok? This is your first Pokemon? Gigalith, impressive you caught one right away. A Zorua? That's extremely rare! You hardly see trainers with this species and a Shiny Chandelure?!'' His Pokemon, Officer Jenny and Isaiah sweated at the fascinated looks of Professor Cerise.

''You caught yourself quite the team, hopefully you won't use them to create even more damage.'' Officer Jenny glared down on Isaiah who whistled and immediately his team surrounded him, glaring at Officer Jenny while maintaining closure except Zorua who took her place in his shirt once again.