1. i pinch my finger, you are green

just after the new year, anxian town, located in the northwest region of h city, held a temple fair as in previous years. these days are a little more lively than usual, because there is a little fairy in the town, and it is a special god who can pinch it.

it was not until more than nine o'clock that a ten-year-old boy arrived late, took out from his pocket a cloth banner with the words "counting gua" and placed it on the table, holding a cup of milk tea and drinking slowly. this young man has a handsome face, beautiful peach blossom eyes, long eyelashes, very white skin, and his pupils are deeper than normal, black and bright.

as soon as he came, the people who had been walking around the neighborhood suddenly surrounded him and lined up in a long line.

"little immortal, you can do the math for me, you can do whatever." a big brother with a big waist and round waist and thick eyebrows and big eyes came over, and before he could sit down, gu ye waved his hand, "go and go, your family is harmonious and healthy, what is it?" when

the eldest brother heard this, he left happily, as if he had picked up a big bargain.

"cut!" just in the team, a young man dressed in a brand name stood out in the crowd, a handsome face full of disgust, looking at the big brother's eyes as if he were looking stupid, the people in this village, i'm afraid they are not all mentally retarded! does this also believe?

an old man in front of this person heard his disdainful smack and turned back to persuade him: "young man, don't believe it, this little gentleman is the most famous little immortal in our ten miles and eight villages." at

this time, gu ye just raised his head, saw the man's face at a glance, and then looked at the girl who was following this man's side, gu ye picked the corner of his mouth, smiled at the man, can slag into this, you are really a talent.

the man saw gu ye's appearance clearly, and was immediately suffocated by gu ye's smiling breath, he was originally the lord of meat and vegetables, and he could come to such a broken place to catch a girl. i didn't expect that in this broken place, there were boys who looked more beautiful than this girl. seeing that this little liar's age is not old, luo junkun immediately has an idea, can't sleep with this girl, and it's not bad to play with this little guy.

gu ye saw at a glance what this man thought, and was directly amused, this body he was reborn, how much money this king and eight eggs had may not be able to afford to play, the gu family in the capital, the country is famous for the rich, he is the little young master of the eight classics. now he is here, but he has been assigned here by his father to think about it.

several more were driven away in front of them, and finally it was their turn, and the girl who put her arm around the man was overjoyed, "little fairy, you see, when will we be married for a hundred years?" gu

ye picked up the milk tea on the table, took a slow and leisurely sip, took out a wechat qr code from his pocket, and unceremoniously handed it over.

the man glanced at the two-dimensional code, and his eyes fell on gu ye's face again, this nose and this eye, sigh. he smiled while transferring money: "can you add a small mr. wechat, which day our new house to see feng shui, i will find you again."

gu ye looked at the transfer on wechat, fifty thousand.

as soon as gu ye looked up, the other party hinted at him and raised an eyebrow.

the girl next to her stopped doing it, pulled on her boyfriend's sleeve, and asked anxiously: "junkun, how do you give so much money?" <

luo junkun spoiled: "it doesn't matter, give my baby money, i am willing to spend as much as i want." when