60. brother, let's talk about life

not long after gu ye left, the school's intranet exploded, and the incident at the gate was too exciting! the entire video was placed on the intranet and attracted enthusiastic comments from all the students in the school.

at the critical moment, the male god stepped forward, and then came a handsome man driving a luxury car, two moves to subdue the violent man, and held the male god in his arms!

yes! in full view of everyone, he was in his arms! the iceberg melts in a second, gentle and comforting!

the most exciting thing is! the male god followed him!

this handsome man's appearance is against the sky! sleeper! shuai cheng is still so rich, who?

rich list to check ah, the top few can be found!

hugged and hugged! i don't want to eat at noon, no, i don't want to eat today, i'm autistic, he abducted my boyfriend!

these two people get together, this face value! if they had a child, they would be angels!

what's upstairs? they are both men, how can they be born?!

don't make up your brains, people may just be friends, or gu ye's brother?

don't make a fuss! his brother looks like this! attached is a family relationship chart.

sleeper! gu ye's brothers are so handsome! my brother is so cute!!

crazy crazy, crazy, all crazy, such a big thing happening at the door, but you are all looking at the face!

............

outsiders are just watching a hilarious, now the two men kissed and hugged together may be brotherhood, and these high-quality talents, there is no time to manage the emotional life of others, anyway, no one is hurt, hilariously watched the study that should be learned, the game that should go to the game.

zhao pengyu was dumbfounded, the whole person was in a state of confusion, and asked xia xiang in a confused state: "it's really not what they think, right, my brother-in-law and gu ye, that is, the relationship is good, right?"

xia xiang said sympathetically, "just believe it yourself."

zhao pengyu hugged the bed pillar and shook his head urgently, "i'm not stupid! others can't see it, i can't see it? are they crazy! my grandfather was going to be angry!

xia xiang sighed, you're a junior, you can't control anything, what the?

zhao pengyu stopped the head-bumping action and suddenly realized a question, "do i want to change my mouth and call gu ye's aunt?" the corners of

xia xiang's mouth twitched, "you are not afraid that he will kill you, you will call."

for the things in the school, gu ye did not know, he took yu xuan to the pet hospital with him, "look, this is the big black, when it is better, i will take it home."

big black found yu xuan looking at it, and his ears quietly picked up, shrunk back, and the hairs on his tail exploded little by little.

"oops! big black is scared! gu ye cried and laughed, "what the hell have you done, even the cat is afraid of you?"

yu xuan furrowed his brows, "its guts are too small, langley is not afraid of me."

gu ye raised an eyebrow, "who is langley?" "

horses."

"why does a horse take such a gentle name, and what color?" <

"white."