82. a car of human traffickers

online public opinion has been uncontrollable, so many stars, so many fans, with their own male gods and goddesses together to protect gu ye, xia shiwen originally wanted to wash himself white, did not expect not to say that it is okay, a mouth was completely hunted down by the whole network, reputation stinks all over the country.

she proposed marriage three times a day, almost everyone who can go online knows, was jokingly called a new generation of empress majesty by netizens, the vision is very good, want to three palaces and six courtyards, pick all the best men!

there are also people who want to stand on the side of the weak, feeling that xia shiwen, a little girl, has been scolded so badly by the whole network, a little pitiful. they told xia shiwen not to be afraid, publicly saying that she did not like the three people at all, and asked her to come up with evidence of the curse. "aren't you very sane now?" prove it for yourself now! as

a result, xia shiwen couldn't say a word of "dislike", because as long as she didn't admit it, the lover would regurgitate, just like qin xu' angina and couldn't breathe.

the person who spoke for her also wanted to drown her with a mouthful of spit, you couldn't even come up with any evidence, you opened your mouth and was cursed, your face was one meter wide!

xia shiwen was completely confused, and did not know how she had become a total black network.

she anxiously called qian dao and begged her uncle to save her. the phone was answered by her aunt, who came up and scolded her with her head covered: "your uncle was angry with your mother and went to the hospital!" if you have any filial piety, let your uncle go! anyway

, they couldn't take care of her business.

xia shiwen was completely desperate, her uncle didn't care about her, who else could save her? how else did she become famous? how is the attention coming to the fore?

in this matter, the more people involved, the more things there are. ssome people even look for the black dot of the money guide, with rhythm, and want to take the opportunity to make him discredited. after tossing and turning for two days, qian dao couldn't hold back, hesitated repeatedly, took the initiative to find gu ye, and regretted that he didn't say at the beginning: "i should have listened to you in the first place, this niece, i really don't understand it."

gu ye smiled and said, "normal, after all, we don't live together, some children don't understand their parents, let alone you are just an uncle." qian dao

heard that gu ye was not angry with him, and tentatively asked, "can master gu calculate it, and how can this matter be solved?" gu ye was

about to go to class, and he didn't have time to be polite with the other party, "qian dao, i have already clarified it for you on weibo, you go to give everyone a step down, this matter will be solved."

qian dao excitedly boarded weibo and found that gu ye had just sent a weibo: it was xia shiwen who was wrong, not qian dao, and hoped that everyone would not anger innocent people and respect an old predecessor with high moral standing, so many years, he had worked hard to provide us with so many good works. director qian xian

because of gu ye's microblog, many netizens are temporarily silent, feeling that indeed as gu ye said, this is what era, should not be sat together, and director qian has indeed made a lot of contributions to the cause of chinese films, do not hold or step on, let xia shiwen get out of the egg.

immediately after, many celebrities forwarded gu ye's weibo, anyway, that position, what gu ye said, what they stood for. in addition to those who have bad intentions and want to use this matter to do things, other reasonable fans have followed the footsteps of their idols, and public opinion on the internet has been quickly reversed.